3 - Memories

Some say hangovers are the worst thing to have in the morning, although I disagree with that. Having a very black eye and guilt in your stomach for yelling at your own mother is 10 times worse than any hangover.

Dragging myself out of bed I groan, I had gotten up early since I wanted to see the nurse before everyone saw me. Getting dressed, I don't even bother to look in the mirror, I looked like crap. It was as simple as that. Going through my daily morning routine, I soon find myself downstairs in the kitchen, my mother making coffee for herself.

Honestly, I felt terrible about yelling at her last night, but I couldn't help it. Even though it was cruel, those were me true feelings, I killed my father, not directly, but I did.

╔═════ ═════╗

   11 months ago

╚═════ ═════╝

Holding my pillow over my head, I tried to block out my father's yelling. Curling up into an even tighter ball, I nuzzled my head more into my bed's mattress. Even though he was two rooms away, I could hear his voice loud and clear. "You bitch! Where did my 50 dollars go!!" He yelled, his voice slurring. Another broken glass hit the wall.

"I had to use it for groceries, you know our daughter has to eat, don't you?!" Asuki yelled back at him, from her tone of voice I could tell she was crying. " That MY money for MY beer! Go get a fucking job and use your own money if you want some!" He yelled back at her " You know what babe?" She spat the word as if it were garbage "if you give me money I'll go to the store and get more booze, hard liquor too so you'll just pass the fuck out. I'm done dealing with your shit!"

"Fine! You take everything anyway, the money is on the fucking counter" he yelled back. More steps, lighter than his. "While I'm gone do NOT mess with Y/N!! If you so much as open her door we're done!" She yelled at him, I could tell she had stopped crying, she never cried when she talked about me, I kept her strong. "I won't touch the fucking kid! She's probably asleep anyway.." he said loudly, yet not yelling, trailing off at the end.

"Good!" She yelled, I heard the front door slam shut, another bottle smashing against, what I assumed, was the front door. I moved my right hand, pulling my blanket up over my shoulders, hoping it's soft layers would keep me safe from what I knew was coming.

I heard the heavy steps, his body slamming against the hall walls as he stumbled towards my room, mumbling to himself. My door creaked open, light from the hall spilling into my room, right onto my face. I froze, unable to do anything, too scared to move.

°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆     ✮  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•
DISTURBING SCENE AHEAD, IF YOU DONT WANT TO READ IT, SKIP TO THE NEXT SPARKLY DIVIDER
°:.   *₊        ° .   ☆     ✮  °:.   *₊      ° . ° .•

Step. Step. Step. Squish. My bed sank down slightly under his weight as he sat next to me, pulling down the blanket, revealing my curled up form wearing an oversized shirt and underwear. He laughed quietly to himself, tracing his finger down my arm. I felt his quirk from the moment he touched me, a deafening fear crawling through my bones, making me feel almost numb to practically everything. His quirk was -Fear Control-, he could make you feel fear no matter what mood you were in, and the more energy he used, the less you could move.

"Ok sweetheart, if you roll into your back I'll stop scaring you, the more you listen, the better it is for you." He said to me, smirking. I was shaking so hard, all I felt was fear, I was so scared, I would do anything to make it stop. Anything to make HIM stop. Rolling into my back, I sprawled out, not for him, for my freedom. He descended upon me, I turned my head to the side, shaking even more, tears streaming silently from my eyes.