5 - Rubble

I sat nice and pretty on that rubble, listening in on Bakugou's side of the earpiece. I rolled my eyes at the sound of him yelling and begining going at Izuku.

Alright, that means Uraraka will come my way, I hope she forgives me for using my quirk I think to myself, hands shaking with anticipation - having nothing better to do than to sit there.

Eventually, I see a pair of bright eyes peek around the corner, into my room. "Hey Uraraka" I say, knowing her sneak attack wasn't gonna work. "Aww you caught me" she says in defeat as she comes out from hiding.

"I'm gonna have to get to that bomb now though" she says, walking towards it slowly. "Not another step Uraraka, I don't want to use my quirk on you but I will if I have to." I say, my tone no longer playful.

"Well, it is UA, you'll have to use your quirk eventually" she says happily, taking another step. I activate my quirk, easily digging through her head and finding her fear.

I pulled the strings from the sidelines as horrible things flashed in front of her eyes. She falls to the ground, hugging her knees as tears begin ti prick at the sides of her vision. Getting up, I walk over to her, pulling her away from the bomb and towards the end of the room. As I touched her, she flinches..

Physical contact only made the images more horrible. I knew this, but I didn't want her lashing out and touching the bomb. Once she was on the other side of the room, crying with her eyes glazed over, I sat back on the rubble, crossing my legs again. "Piece of cake" I say, smiling slightly.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▇3rd person POV▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

Back in the tv room, where everyone was watching, there was lots of chatter about Y/N and her quirk. "I think her quirk makes you hallucinate? Maybe she just made Uraraka see bad things" Kirishima said, watching your figure on the large screen.

"I don't think so, if Uraraka was hallucinating then she would be off balance, she seems to be perfectly in control of herself at the moment." Todoroki comments, turning to Momo, wanting to know how she viewed all this.

"Well, Asuna has never even told us her quirk yet. As for the entrance exam, I saw her a few times, yet all she did was make the robots loose balance bt evading their attacks and making them chase her until they fell down. Im thinking her quirk isn't physical at all. It probably has to do with the emotion fear. Look at the way Uraraka is curled up by the wall." She says, pointing out Uraraka's small figure.

She continues her explanation. "She looks terrified, she didn't even bat an eye when Asuna pulled her away from the bomb. I don't even think she saw her. I think Asuna's recreates their fears infront of their eyes, making them blind and I assume, deaf to anything that going on around them." Momo concludes, nodding her head slowly.

Kirishima looks harder at Asuna, seeing the smile on her face. How can she be happy while tormenting someone? Is she psychotic? He thinks to himself No, not my Asuna, she's smarter than to fall pray to insanity. No, she's probably just happy that she stopped Uraraka and that the villians will win.

As if on que, the timer reaches it's end, all might grabbing the microphone connected to the students earpieces who were in that building. "The round is over, the villians won!"

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Asuna's POV▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁

After hearing that we won, I let my grip on Uraraka's mind go, hurrying over to her. "Are you alright?" I ask her as I help her stand, she seemed a little dazed, but other than that she was fine. Realizing it was me, more tears started flowing down her face as she hugged me.

"I saw you die Asuna, over and over with all my other friends" she sobbed, holding me tightly. I hugged her back, feeling a little guilty. "I promise it wasn't real, ok? You can get some sleep pills from the nurse to help you sleep. My quirk often gives people nightmares for the next few days" I say to her as I release the hug, looking at her. "You did amazing Uraraka, I'm proud of you. Not many people can withstand my quirk and hug me after." I say with a worried smile.