11 - Finish Line

°:. *₊ ° . ☆ ✮  °:. *₊ ° . ° .•
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREME VIOLENCE AND GORE, IF YOU WISH TO SKIP IT.
°:. *₊ ° . ☆ ✮  °:. *₊ ° . ° .•

My next match was against Todoroki, which was insanely easy and was over in less than 10 seconds. Damn, that kid's fear must be insane for him to pass out I think to myself as I watch him being taken away on a stretcher.

"THERE WILL NOW BE A THREE MINUTE BREAK BEFORE WE BEGIN THE FINAL MATCH! ASUNA V.S BAKUGOU! THE TWO TOP STUDENTS OF UA, WHICH ONE WILL COME OUT ON TOP?" Present Mic screams into the mic.

I wince a little, not happy about having my eardrums practically blown out by his voice. Bakugou walks out of the other doorway arch, entering the arena with me. We had 3 minutes and counting, and I had no idea how to stop it.

"You know I have to" I told him, referring to me looking in his head. He nods, understanding, he hated it when I showed him his fears, but he had come to terms with it I've the course of our training.

Turning to my family, I smile and wave, they were both standing and screaming praise to me even though the match hasn't even started.

"THATS MY BABY! WOOOOOO!" My mom screamed, I could hear her voice getting hoarse from yelling so much.

"SHOW HIM HELL!!" my sister screams after her, totally fired up, my view started going bubbly pink, the result of my sister's quirk, sweet dreams.

"SIS, YOUR GETTING CARRIED AWAY" I yelled to her, our code word for her accidentally using her quirk. She paused, making a concentrated face.

The pink disappeared from my vision and I gave her a thumbs up and a smile. As a child she was too busy with school to be able to train much with her quirk, so she's still very much a beginner.

"ALRIGHT FOLKS, THE THREE MINUTES ARE UP, HERE IS THE MAIN EVENT AND FINAL FIGHT! KATSUKI BAKUGOU V.S Y/N ASUNA. PLACE YOUR BETS NOW FOLKS, THIS ONE WILL BE A ROUGHT ONE!" He yelled into the mic as he counted down. "THE FIGHT STARTS AT THE COUNT OF THREE!"

"THREE!"

I squated down a little, balancing on my tiptoes, ready to dodge his first attack.

"TWO!"

He rubbed his hands together quickly, I tilt my head.

He's rubbing his hands together to make more friction, making more sweat and a bigger explosion.

But that'll make it impossible to see.... My thoughts trail off as I realize what he's doing.

"ONE!"

"I'm fucked" I mutter, hearing Present Mic's voice boom over all the cheering.

"BEGIN!"

He immediately shot multiple explosions at me, completely surrounding me in smoke. I cleanched my jaw, looking around for him and listening closely. But it was hard to listen with Present Mic actively describing the scene at hand.

Without a visual, I can't fucking use my quirk I think to myself angrily, trying to find him in all the smoke.

Suddenly I hear crackling behind me, I tumble out of the way just in time as an explosion bursts where I was just standing.

Another crackle

BOOM!

Another crackle

BOOM!

I summersaulted to the left, the only thing I could see was the line to the boundary next to me. I slowly move away from it and towards the center of the ring.