17 - Mornings

Rolling over in bed, I feel something warm next to me. I smile sleepily, pulling the warm thing closer to me, although I noticed it didn't feel like a pillow.

I open my eyes slightly, seeing Katsuki's relaxed face mere centimeters from mine. I smile as last night flashing through my mind.

His warm embrace, how kind we was towards me. Every time he touched me it sent butterflies scattering throughout my stomach.

I ran a hand through his unkept hair lovingly, smiling when he drew his eyebrows together in a focused manner.

Sliding my hand in his hair down to his cheek, I kiss him gently, waking him up.

"Morning sunshine" I say sweetly, knowing he wouldn't approve of the new nickname.

"Your the one who shines" he mumbles, wrapping his arms around me and pulling me close.

"I'm no fucking sunshine" he says, snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

I wrap my arms around him, hugging him back. "Your adorable" I mumble, a giggle escaping my lips.

"Wanna get up? It's Saturday and it's..." I pause, grabbing my phone for the time.

My screen lit up, showing the numbers 10:03. "It's 10:03 babe, wanna come and make breakfast with me?" I ask, trying to wiggle out of his grasp.

"Fuck breakfast, I'll just eat you instead" he grumbles, following by a string of cuss words. "KATSUKI!" I yell, taken by shock by what he said.

"Quit yelling fuckin nerd" he grunted, snuggling lower into the bed. "Come onnnnnnnn" I groan, pulling the bed sheets off of him.

He sighs heavily, sitting up and rubbing his eyes sleepily. His bed head was untamable, his hair going all directions. Paired with his lazy yet attractive eyes, I couldn't help myself.

Laughing a little, I shook my head at the sight of messy katsuki and to be honest, it was pretty damn hot.

"What're you laughing at?" He asks, scratching the back of his neck as he turns to look at me, confused.

"Nothing, nothing. I'm going to take a shower, after that want to come downstairs and help me make breakfast?" I ask, getting out of my bed and rummaging through my closet.

"Sure" he says, turning off my tv which was playing a weird tiger zoo show.

After grabbing some leggings, a light shirt, bra, etc, I head to the bathroom.

Turning on the hot water, I hop in the shower, washing my hair and scrubbing my body. I'm halfway done when I hear a knock on the door.

"What is it Katsuki?" I yell over the sound of the shower.

"Do you have another bathroom? I gotta take a piss" he says through the slightly open door, looking at the ground.

"No, you can come in here though. Just, don't look" I say, watching him stomp into the bathroom, annoyed by the lack of bathrooms in my house.

I turn away from him as he does his business, I rinse the conditioner and body scrub from my body/hair as I turn the shower off.

The toilet flushes a moment later. "Turn the fuck around" I say as I wring out my hair in the shower.
Opening the curtain, I step out of the shower and grab a fuzzy towel, wrapping it around me.

Turning around, I find him staring at me, his face bright red. "You looked didn't you?" I ask, not impressed.

He remains silent before letting out a really long whistle. I rolled my eyes, opening the door. "Out, I want to dry off now" I paused, thinking.