21 - Home

"Y/n, wait up!" Kirishima called from behind me, as he jogged my way.

Iwas quick to notice his unusually sweaty appearance, raising my brow slightly as he caught up to me.

"Did you run a marathon?" I asked sarcastically, letting him walk with me to class.He shook his head, smiling widely, I always was curious how his teeth were so sharp.

"Not yet, my morning workout ran a little later than usual today, that's all" he says, finishing with a shrug.

I smiled back at him, Kirishima was my best friend, but could only really be around me when Katsuki wasn't.

Mainly because Katsuki would explode in jealousy and probably beat the crap out of him. Opening the rather large classroom door, I let him walk through first.

"Wow, so manly..." He mutters to himself, a pink haze littering his cheeks.

I giggled, finding it funny how he got flustered at such small things. Walking over to my seat, I sat down and instantly realized something was off.

Katsuki was slumped in his chair, staring at his desk, practically radiating anger. I leaned over and put my hand on his forearm, bringing him back from what he was thinking about.

"Hey" "hey.." he replied, less enthusiastic than normal. "What's wrong? You seem.....extra pissed" I say, finding a way to word it correctly.

"What's wrong is that I stayed the night at the damn Recovery bitch's room with you and my mom freaked the fuck out." He grumbles.

"What'd she say?" I ask, hoping he didn't get in trouble too bad.

"She was asking me if you were my girlfriend and getting all mushy on me. Like what the fuck! ITS NONE OF HER DAMN BUISNESS!" He replies, getting riled up and slamming his fist on the desk.

I held back a smile, he's mad because his mom is teasing him about having a girlfriend, this is golden. I take a deep breath before choosing my next words.

"Maybe it's time I met her, I bet then she'll get off of your back" I propose, hoping to lighten his mood. "Whatever, as long as your not annoying" he replies, looking towards the chalkboard where Aizawa stands.

Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?! "Everyone quiet" Aizawa says, being louder than usual.

It takes the class a moment or two before everyone is silent in their seats. "As you've all been notified, we have a summer camp coming up. Dont bother asking where, because that's secret as of now." He begins, scanning the classroom.

"We will all leave next week, so be prepared to live outdoors. Bring all the gym uniforms you can fit in your bags, as well as bug repellent, trust me, you'll need it." He says, actually smiling at the end.

"Since you all passed the written exam, your allowed to go. Those that failed the final exam however, are going to be studying at night with me. He finishes, clearly happy with the multiple sighing people in the room.

I raise my hand quickly, concerned. "Yes Asuna?" He says, calling on me. I take a quick breath before asking the question on a few people's mind's.

"Did I pass the final exam?" I ask, not sure if fighting an actual villians counted. A few seconds passed before he chose to answer.

"Yes, you did. Although you didn't reach the exit, you showed us all that you understood the situation. As well as coming up with the most efficient plan, which in your case, was escaping, which was a good call since you were outclassed." He says, summarizing my fight with Kokoro.

He dismissed the class, i stand up, casually tossing my bag over my shoulder and made my way to Katsuki.

"Would she be mad about surprise visits?" I say in a pointed tone "Some mom's love that kinda thing" I say, backing up my idea.

"Sure, whatever.." he grumbles, walking down the hallway with me. I frowned, it was such a small thing for him to be pissed about.. I mean, how bad could she be?

---

Opening the front door to his house, Katsuki held the door open for me, which I gladly walked through.

"ABOUT TIME YOU GOT HOME! YOUR LATE AGAIN!" I heard a yell from the kitchen that made me jump slightly.

Slipping off my shoes, the yelling gets closer, then stops. "This is Y/N, my girlfriend" Katsuki says, introducing me casually.

I look up from my shoes, seeing a woman almost identical to Katsuki. "I assume your Ms.Bakugou?" I ask, guessing her name.

"Yes, I am! But call me Mitsuke" she says, beaming at me. I bow politely and quickly "it's nice to meet you Mitsuke" I reply, smiling back.

"Oh my, how polite" she says with a laugh, "I can never get him to do anything remotely respectful" she says, roughing up his hair with her hand.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU DAMN HAG!" he says, hitting her hand away. "DONT TALK TO ME LIKE THAT TWERP!" she yells back, I could see the angry veins in both their heads.

I gulp, well, now I know where he got it from. "Well, Katsuki and I we're going to go study, but before we do, do you want to give me a tour of the house?" I ask, as if she wasn't about to tear her son to shreds.

She looked over at me, her face immediately brightening. "Of course, come this way, I'll show you everything" she says, taking my hand in hers.

I turned my head to Katsuki, giving him a wink and a thumbs up. He couldn't help but shake his head and smile, just a little.

Once she was done giving me a tour of the house, we ended up on the couch in the living room. Flipping through, you guessed it, Katsuki's embarrassing baby pictures.

"This one was taken when he was only 5" Mitsuke says, pointing out a picture of Katsuki with a slightly charred face.

"He had just got his quirk, he was so proud he blasted an explosion in his own face then came crying to me" she explains, smiling from the memory.

"Tch, I didn't cry, I just got my sweat in my eyes" Katsuki grumbles, sitting next to me.

Mitsuke points to another few, showing his 2nd birthday party, many holes in the walls from his explosions, and the last one.

A picture of Katsuki and Izuku, Katsuki with his arm over Izukus shoulder, grinning widely. Izuku smiling, looking at Katsuki from the corner of his eye.

"This one was right after they met, that green haired boy is Izuku, he's very sweet." Mitsuke explains, pausing for a second.

"Why aren't you two friends anymore?" She asks Katsuki, genuinely concerned. "Cause he's a no good lowlife and he's quirkless" Katsuki replies instantly, not too interested in where this was going.

"But we have to treat everyone the same, quirkless or not" Mitsuke says gently, trying to get Katsuki to understand.

"tch, whatever" he says, standing up and marching upstairs to his room.

I stand up, smiling at Mitsuke "thank you so much for showing me your lovely home" I say, giving her a quick bow.

"Of course, let me know if you two need anything" she says, watching as I rush up the stairs to find Katsuki.

After opening several wrong doors, I finally find Katsuki's room. I open the door, gently closing it behind me.

He's laying on his back in his bed, eyes closed and arms outstretched. I lay down next to him, my head propped up on his arm.

"I'm sorry your mom bugs you about me" I say, genuinely feeling bad. He rolls over, hugging me from the side, burying his face in the side of my head and hair.

"Don't be..." He mumbles, holding me close. I could tell he was hurt, both from his complex past with Izuku and from his mom calling him out on stuff.

I face him, hugging him back gently. He was curled up to me, his face now nestled just above my collar bone.

His strong arms wrapped around me, making me feel like the safest person in the world.

We stayed like this for a few hours before I returned to my own home and went to bed without dinner. I couldn't eat, I had alot to think about.

All the while, a certain pair of lustful eyes was tracking my every move.