Chapter 65: The Underdogs

"They did it." She said. "Those fools actually banned heroes. It's not going to be much fun ruling the world without anyone putting up a fight!"

Kaiyo was lounging around the warehouse of a man she'd killed and absorbed a few days prior. She lay sprawled out over three crates as Blizzard continued his report.

"The police force are authorised to use lethal force if they see someone using their quirk in public. This has created incredible unease amongst the people, especially those who have mutant quirks.

The police are not well trained in the art of perception, they won't be able to tell who's innocent or not, which has caused a lot of distress among precincts. If they put up any fight at all, they'll only have bullets to fight with. You'll wipe them out with ease."

Kaiyo was pleased to hear this, knowing that at least she wouldn't have much opposition. But then she thought, chewing on her index finger gently.

"Just because heroes are no longer official, that doesn't mean we're out of the woods and won't have anyone ride against us. Kirakiri is a vigilante, there's nothing stopping the ex heroes from becoming vigilantes too." She speculated.

"That's fine, we'll cut em all down! And besides, if things get hairy, you got that drug the creep gave you right?" Ribbon Dancer said.

"He didn't give it to me, I gave the rest to him. This one is mine, and mine alone. I don't seek permission for things I want, don't ever forget that." She replied.

"Oh boy I know." He said, turning to Shoulder Spike. "You should've seen her last night, she did not hesitate for a second."

Shoulder Spike grunted in response, shuddering slightly. "Keep your perverted fantasies and jokes to yourself. I used to crush the skulls of vulgar children far stronger than you."

"You may crush skulls, but I popped a cherry!" Ribbon Dancer proudly stated before Kaiyo choked him with a bone around the neck.

"Be quiet, or else I'll pop a testicle right now." She said in an icy tone.

Ribbon Dancer shut up, while Tendon Spring laughed at him. "I wish I had your quirk, boss, I'd love to be able to shut him up as easily as you do!"

"You're no better you little brat..." Ribbon Dancer muttered to the young looking boy.

He cupped his ear and said, "What was that? I can't hear you over the sound of things popping."

"I think you're both idiots. Boss, what's our next move? I'm tired of this place." Power Fist said to Kaiyo, who jumped off from her crates.

"Isn't that obvious? It's time to take over some territory! It's time to show Musutafu what the Underdogs can do!"

She led the Underdogs out of the warehouse and roamed the streets, civilians screaming as they all knew who they were already. Kaiyo grinned as several cars pulled up within minutes.

"Get ready boys, fire incoming." She said.

The vehicles that pulled up in the streets belonged to the Shimada Clan, and the doors opened to men who hung out of them with automatic guns, opening fire on the Underdogs.

Ribbon Dancer spun around, activating his quirk to create a shield for himself, the bullets ricocheting off his maximum speed skin strands.

The rest weren't as lucky to have defensive quirks like that, so Kaiyo immediately branched out a bone shield from her chest, detaching it in front of them. She created her own shield, slowly walking forward whilst yawning.

"Is that all you've got?" She asked as they were barely chipping away at her shield. "Let's make this interesting."

She coated her skin with bits of bone, making armour for herself instead of a shield, and donned a goat skull with horns. Their weapons had next to no effect on her as she walked forward.