Chapter 42: U.A. Vs Kinzokuma

The battle against Amaraito ran concurrently along Kinzokuma and Kirakiri's. Bakugo, Kirishima, Mina, Tsu, Shoji, Iida, Uraraka, and Midnight were grouped up to fight against Cyberghost and Kinzokuma.

Although the fight against Amaraito was closer to some of the buildings, the fight against Kinzokuma was more out in the open, away from buildings and, well, everything really. It was the center of the battleground.

Cyberghost stood behind Kinzokuma as his cannon charged up slowly, " What are you waiting for? Attack them! "

Kinzokuma was hesitating as the students started to get up after being knocked down. Bakugo immediately blasted his way towards them with an evil grin on his face.

He aimed his hand at Kinzokuma and let out a blast as he shouted, " Die, villain! "

The metal demon reacted just in time by placing a shield up to protect his face, but was knocked back by the force and mildly hurt from the small burns.

Bakugo turned his attention to Cyberghost, who looked worried, but Kinzokuma shot out a beam of metal at Bakugo and ran to cover Cyberghost.

" I'm afraid I can't allow him to be captured. He's vital to my plans. " Kinzokuma admitted almost remorsefully.

" Aw thanks, you're vital to my plans too! " Cyberghost said, flattered.

Bakugo grit his teeth as he dodged the beam by exploding backwards. " Do I look like I give a crap what you want?! "

Kinzokuma then created five plates on stilts from various parts of his body, which all had twenty or thirty spikes on the end of each of them. He aimed at and around Bakugo so that he could push the annoyingly strong child back.

This all happened in less than twenty seconds, at which point the rest of the students had gotten up to fight. With the spikes coming towards them, Uraraka being behind Bakugo, she made herself weightless and floated over them.

Kinzokuma snapped his head upwards and saw her, locking his sight on her and simply shooting a spike directly at her as she remained near motionless in the air.

Tsu launched her tongue and grabbed Uraraka, pulling her out of the way as the spike grazed past her, cutting his thigh a little. Uraraka turned off her anti gravity and winced at the wound, it was bleeding but wasn't too bad.

She got up and looked as Bakugo was still dodging the spikes and angrily shouting at them, blowing them up one by one. Iida and Midnight quietly said something to each other out of earshot, and decides to have a go.

Iida held Midnight in his arms, struggling to keep a straight face as he ran straight at them using Recipro Burst, and took a deep breath before holding it. Midnight then pulled back some of her already revealing clothing to release a load of gas.

Instinctively, Kinzokuma and Cyberghost held their breath as they were used to dealing with Kirakiri at this point. Iida started to run back to safety, however, the ion cannon had charged up at this point.

Cyberghost aimed as best he could and shot it at them, however it missed and went to the forest behind them where my fight with Kirakiri was taking place.

Todoroki used Heaven-Piercing Ice Wall to block the shot, and it shattered, showering icicles everywhere. Some of them were small and harmless, but a good deal were sharp and dangerous.

Kinzokuma covered himself and Cyberghost with a metal blanket that the icicles bounced off of. Bakugo released a series of small explosions to deter the majority of them, however he couldn't reach all of them in time.

A few big ones went towards Tsu and Uraraka, so Shoji leapt into action and covered them with his arms, taking the damage. He lost a few dupli arms, but took a hit in his middle left arm, the icicle being the biggest of the lot and piercing through the whole way.