Chapter 16: Volleyball

The teams were as follows:

Team Alex:

Alex

Shoji

Juzo

Komori

Team Tsu:

Tsu

Bondo

Hagakure

Ojiro

Team Tokoyami:

Tokoyami

Koda

Sato

Sero

Team Yaoyorozu:

Yaoyorozu

Ashido

Kodai

Uraraka

Team Togake:

Tokage

Ibara

Rin

Aoyama

Team Fukidashi:

Fukidashi

Bakugo

Awase

Kamikiri

Team Kendo:

Kendo

Monoma

Tsuburaba

Kaibara

Team Pony:

Pony

Midoriya

Todoroki

Shishida

"Yaoyorozu, could you create a coin for us to flip to see which team serves first?" Mineta asked, to which she agreed, making a coin of small value and handing it to him.

"First round is... Team Alex versus Team Tokoyami!" He announced.

Great. Koda, Sato, and Sero were all rather tall, and Tokoyami had a shadow inside him to control whenever. They have a rather large advantage over us.

Especially considering Juzo can't use his quirk, and Komori's isn't exactly useful. However, Shoji and I would probably be good enough.

Mineta flipped the coin. "Heads! Team Alex serves first!"

I stood to the upper left of the court with the ball. I readied myself, and threw the ball up into the air, slamming my palm against it to the other side.

Koda, who was at the back right where I'd aimed it, was easily able to pass it back over. Juzo jumped up, attempting to spike it.

Tokoyami's shadow came out and easily passed the ball back up before it hit the ground. It came back over to me, and I passed it back over.

Two teams with rather defensive abilities, not much was going on, just passing back and forth. We agreed that it would be scored by whoever gets three points first wins the round.

Sato then jumped up to spike it, and I dove to the floor, cupping my fists together and just about reaching it before it got the floor.

I teleported back up as Sero had also gone in on the offensive, Shoji passing it back this time, using three smaller hands to hit it really far.