Chapter 37: Operation A

Cyberghost drove along the highway, and they came across the carnage that the League of Villains had caused. They saw Overhaul lying on the floor on his stretcher, without his hands.

" We should help him. " Kinzokuma said as they drove past.

" Why should we help a criminal? He's the head of the Yakuza. If he goes, a lot of others go too. Helping him would bring us no benefit. " Cyberghost said.

" Besides, he's a villain. If the rumours are true, he would've been my next target. " Kirakiri said.

Kinzokuma wasn't very impressed, but kept quiet. He was still wary of the others in the group, worried they could turn on him at any moment.

" Where'd you get the car, Kazukei? " Bone Collector asked.

" First off, use our villain names in public. Second, my dear, I stole it from a car dealership, it can't even be tracked as easily. "

They continued driving in silence, eagerly anticipating the massive fight that was about to take place.

" There they are, a few hundred meters away. Prepare for a fight, guys. " Cyberghost said to everyone in and around the car he was possessing.

Kirakiri and Amaraito were in the back seats, with Kyogane and Kaiyo in the front.

Kirakiri excitedly said, " Alright, you promised a juicy debut battle, and you most certainly delivered. I've been eyeing up these clowns since my first execution. Let's kill them all! "

" How wholesome... " Amaraito said sarcastically as he stated onwards at the van with the villains in.

" You know what to do, get out there and show the world we're a force to be reckoned with! " Cyberghost shouted.

Dabi stood in the back of the truck and opened the doors, looking at the car that was closing in on them.

" Did that car just talk? " He asked.

Mr Compress shrugged, " Perhaps it was trickery! "

" I will not hesitate to kill you. " He toyed with a flame in his hand as he threatened the magician who was holding the quirk drug box.

Shigaraki scratched his neck as he looked at the car behind them through the side mirror on the car.

" What should we do, boss? " Spinner asked as he sweated nervously, eyeing the Six through his rear view mirror.

" Guess we're about to have a bonus round... Keep driving. " He undid his seatbelt and climbed out of the window of the truck, climbing on top again.

" Hey there kids! It's not very nice to cut people's hands off and leave them there, so well done! " Cyberghost shouted. " We want the quirk drugs. "

Behind the mask, Shigaraki's eyes widened. " How do you know about that?! "

" Ah, so you do have something! I was actually going off a hunch, but I'm pretty smart y'know? Come on, hand em over. We need six since there's six of us, basic math! "

" Who the hell are you guys? "

" Haven't you heard? We're the Sinister Six! " He shouted triumphantly.

" You fool, that's from Spiderman, you're nothing but a bunch of losers who can't even come up with an original name for yourselves! You irritate me. Guess we'll rack up more points and finish you off too. " He shouted, his eyes burning with rage.

Kinzokuma absorbed the roof above him and stood up after unbuckling, then stood on the roof. As the car closed in on the van, he shot out a glaive towards Shigaraki.