Chapter 4: Awakening

Villains. Villains everywhere. Ten, twenty, thirty, they just kept coming. People, mostly male, although there were some females, were coming in all shapes and sizes. Mr Aizawa was standing between us and them, and put his hand outwards from his body, blocking the villains from getting to us.

"Go, evacuate, now. I can handle them."

He tried to sound confident, but I could hear the slightest bit of worry in his voice. He was distressed, and why wouldn't he be? Even a pro would struggle against an entire horde of enemies. He flipped his visor down and started erasing quirks and knocking out villains.

It was epic, like something out of a comic book, the hero taking out all the bad guys with no one to stand against him!

As much as we wanted to fight, we did as we were told by Thirteen, who started directing us to the emergency exit. However, we were stopped by a purple mist that looked over us. It had two lightning bolts for eyes as it stared arrogantly down at us, instilling fear into our hearts just by looking at us.

I for one was terrified... Just what was this thing, was it even human? If so, this was the craziest quirk I'd ever seen!

Thirteen did exactly as Mr Aizawa did, thrusting her hand out and denying access to the rest of us. Not everyone appreciated the gesture though as both Bakugo and Kirishima leapt out from among the crowd and shouted as they tried to attack the imposing villain. Idiots. Even I could see what was going to happen if they did that.

The villain activated his quirk and opened up a warp gate which swallowed them up and spat them out elsewhere. I never actually asked what happened, but they were away from us and that was all that we knew at the time.

"I don't usually do this, but for the safety of my students I will!" Declared Thirteen, as the tip of her finger popped open like a cap, and air was rapidly being sucked in.

I always thought she had an amazing quirk, and bits of the mist were indeed going in. We started cheering as Thirteen was pushing the villain back. The victory was short-lived though...

It opened another warp gate, this time, right behind Thirteen. He used her quirk against her, and Thirteen ended up sucking half of herself into her own black hole. She fell face first on the floor. I thought she was dead.

I stood there, locked in place, my fingers and the corners of my mouth twitching as I had a horrified expression on my face. I couldn't move, I couldn't make a sound, but I wanted to run and I wanted to scream. After rendering Thirteen unconscious, the villain looked at us.

"We don't need to kill you. It's All Might we're after. Where is All Might anyway?"

At that moment, Iida made a run for it, activating his quirk to run extremely fast to the door. We started distracting the villain to buy Iida that extra bit of time he needed. We went to attack him, and discovered the mist was being emitted from a strange metal jacket in the centre.

"The weak spot!" Shouted Midoriya as he went to attack the villain.

He was a little too slow though, as the villain warped us all to different places in U.S.J. I was alone. Everyone else had been paired up with random people, but I was alone near the shipwreck area.

Tsu, Midoriya, and Mineta were on the boat itself which I could just about see out of the corner of my eye, and they were quickly being surrounded.

I looked around me, and there were five villains starting to circle me. What do I do? I couldn't use my quirk, I was warped a little too far out of range. I could make it back to the centre though where Mr Aizawa was, but that would probably distract him.