"So, are we good now?" Taehyung asked as he pulled away. Jungkook responded, "Yeah, absolutely! Unless you resurrect that ridiculous idea of me, you know, getting cozy with any other Omega." Taehyung sighed at the reminder.

"But, Jungkook, at least consider it once. I don't want you to clash with your father because of me," Taehyung pleaded, a pout forming on his face.

Ignoring him, Jungkook strolled toward the nightstand. "Jungkook! Please, don't ignore me," Taehyung whined, trailing behind.

"I told you, Taehyung. If you want to discuss something unrelated to that Omega matter, feel free. But if it's about that, I'm sorry," Jungkook asserted.

Taehyung recognized Jungkook's stubbornness, a trait inherited from his father.

"Now I see where you picked up this habit," Taehyung remarked as Jungkook retrieved his watch from the nightstand and began putting it on.

"What habit?" Jungkook asked, puzzled. "Not listening and being stubborn," Taehyung pointed out. "And where did I acquire this habit?" Jungkook inquired.

"Your dad, of course!" Taehyung chuckled, noticing Jungkook's darkened expression at the sudden mention of his father's name. "We're running late. Let's go!" Jungkook said, grabbing his coat from the chair and swiftly leaving the room.

Taehyung playfully scolded himself, hitting his own head. "Stupid! Why bring up his name when you know he doesn't like it? Stupid, Taehyung!"

So, Taehyung had the habit of talking to himself.

Seated in the car, Jungkook behind the wheel and Taehyung in the passenger seat, Jungkook asked, "Do you have all the documents?" as he closed the car door.

Taehyung checked the files. "Yes, Sir!" he said, nodding. Jungkook rolled his eyes at the playful "Sir" that slipped from his lover's lips. He knew he was being teased.

"Fasten your seatbelt!" Jungkook instructed, and he nodded. His heart fluttered as it always did when Jungkook cared for him.

Jungkook still cared deeply for him.

The drive to the Dynamite Club remained quiet. No words were exchanged because there wasn't much to say. Jungkook parked the car in front of the club, and they both exited simultaneously.

Walking into the club, Jungkook reminded Taehyung, "Taehyung! This deal is crucial for our company, so ensure everything goes smoothly." He nodded before following him inside the club.

*

"Here is your beer, Sir," the bartender, with blonde hair, served a customer at the bar counter in the lively club. The music resonated throughout the place as people danced energetically on the floor. It was a Monday, and Jimin found himself on bartender duty, a role he didn't particularly enjoy. However, he had no choice.

As the customer took the drink and moved away, Jimin sighed, feeling the fatigue setting in already. Another man approached the bar, catching Jimin's attention. He promptly put on his fake smile, prepared to cater to the customer's needs.

"Hello, sir! What would you like to have? Beer, whiskey, rum—"

"Aren't you on the menu, baby boy?" The tall, muscular man teased. Jimin resisted the urge to respond with aggression and instead maintained his composure.