"I don't have any problem. If Fahad wants to dance with you, he can ", I said sweetly batting my eyelashes.

I look at Fahad who was looking at me with a shocked expression.

"Um. I don't have any problems. But I want to dance with my wife ", He said and drag me to the dance floor. I look at that lady who was having an angry expression.

I put my hands around his neck as his hands were around my waist. I was feeling happy because he didn't agree to dance with her. If he had danced with her, I don't know what would I have done. This man knows how to earn forgiveness.

He pulled me closer and stared into my eyes.

" Am I forgiven? " He asked with a smirk.

"You're forgiven ", I said with a smile.

He turned me around and my back was facing him.

" You don't how breathtaking you are looking today ", He whispered in my ear making a shiver ran down my spine.

He pulled me so closely that our nose was almost touching.

" You don't know how captivating your eyes are. You don't know how long I want to stare at your beautiful eyes ", He said and kiss me near my lips. My heart was beating rapidly as he pushes the hair lock behind my ear and he stares into my eyes intently.

" You are the most beautiful girl I ever saw", He said with a smile making my heart melt.

As soon as the song ended, everyone started clapping for us. I felt so shy that I hide my face in his chest.

"You both are the most adorable couple I ever saw ", she said excitedly.

" Thank you", I said with a shy smile.

She passed me a glass of a drink.

"I don't drink", I said pushing the glass away. Fahad let out a chuckle and I look at him with a confused expression.

" It's a fruit juice ", she said with a chuckle.

I was so embarrassed. I lifted a glass to my lips and take a sip.

" Isha, Can I dance with your husband? My husband is busy talking with his clients and I want to dance with someone. I hope you won't mind ", she asked me.

Why would I mind? She is in her early fifties and she is a very kind lady.

" Of course, I don't have any problem ", I said with a smile.

Fahad smiled and went with her to the dance stage.

I look around the hall. The decoration was classic and elegant.

" Missed me, sweetheart ", A voice interrupted me which sent a shiver ran down my spine. I was frozen. I was unable to move because I know exactly who that person is.

I gulped hard as I don't know what to do. I slowly turned and I was shocked to see him standing there with his hands in his pocket. He was smirking at me.

" You can't run away from me, can you? " He said with a smirk which gave me goosebumps.

"Saad, get away from here. It will be not good if my husband sees you near me. He will kill you", I said looking at him.

" Isha Zubair, worried for me? That's something new ", He said with a chuckle.

" Honestly, I wouldn't care less even if you died. But the problem is I don't wanna create any drama here in front of everyone", I said looking at him.

Thank God, music is too loud enough that no one can hear our conversation.

"Aren't you the feisty little one? " He said with a chuckle.

"Whatever I am is none of your concern. Just go away from here before my husband beat the crap out of you ", I said rolling my eyes.

" Husband? Do you think I am the foolish one? There is no ring in your finger ", He said narrowing his eyes and he chuckled.

Damn, why did I remove my engagement ring? The only reason is that it doesn't match my outfit.

"Believe me, You are the most foolish person I ever met. You know what I felt for you. I only feel pity for you. Because I won't stop my husband when he will beat the shit out of you. You don't have an idea of how pathetic you are sounding right now. I am tired of rejecting your proposal so many times. I have never understood you more than a friend. But you are not even worthy of being called a friend ", I spat angrily.

He glared at me dangerously and said,

" You are going to eat your words. I always have an eye on you. Don't forget that. You don't have an idea where you are. This party which you are enjoying is arranged by my boss. Have you ever heard of F.K enterprises? One of the biggest entrepreneur and business tycoons of the business world. I am the employee of that company ", He said with a proud smile.

F.K enterprises? I have heard this name before. Hell, he is talking about Fahad company. I tried my best to not burst into laughter. This man is proud of being an employee in my husband's company. I badly want to burst his bubble.

"OMG! What are you gonna do? I am very scared. You are part of such a big company", I said faking fear and internally I was laughing like mad.

" I am in charge of security and CCTV. So beware of me. I always have my eyes on you", He said with a smirk.

"Just for information. Have you ever meet the owner of the F.K enterprise? " I asked with a chuckle.

"Umm. No, but I am going to meet him very soon ", He said scratching the back of his neck.

"I just hope that whenever you meet him, it will be in a good term ", I said with a chuckle and walk away.

***************

Authors note :

Assalamu alaikum readers,

How was the chapter? I had a double update today so don't forget to read the next chapter.
Eagerly waiting for your valuable feedback.

Please Vote and comment

Love y'all