𝟘𝟙

"tell me again why i let you talk me into this?" i questioned my roommate Taylor

"tell me again why i let you talk me into this?" i questioned my roommate Taylor. she sighed, "because we need to do something fun for Halloween and Calum swears that this is gonna be good for us." i snorted, "its a haunted house, how the hell is that good for us?" she shrugged, "who knows but the guys and the other girls seem up for it."

"Luke isnt." i muttered as Luke had the same fears as i did, we were both uneasy about this trip. i finished packing my bag just as the door got knocked on, i went over and opened it up and smiled, "hi." Luke pecked my lips, "you all packed?" i sighed and nodded, "i have such a bad feeling about this." he kissed my forehead, "so do i angel." i huffed, "then why are we going?" he chuckled, "who the hell knows, probably because we wanna have fun and dont want the idiots to do more stupid shit than they already will."

"fine..." he sighed, "we'll be okay angel, its Halloween. gotta do something creepy for it." i scoffed, "i'll stick to horror movies with my boyfriend in the safety of my own dorm." he smirked at me, "im down for that." i tossed up my hands, "well!" Taylor huffed, "you're going!" Luke and i groaned, "man!"

"deal with it lovebirds." Taylor muttered as she passed me my bag. i sighed, "i hate this." Luke sighed, "so do i, but we'll be okay. just nobody have a oujia board on hand." i scoffed, "if someone has one of those boards im beating the person with a rock and then getting the both of us the hell out of there." Taylor and Luke laughed, "i'll help." Luke said smirking at me. i cheered, "yay i got help!"

"lovely." Taylor muttered. we left our dorm room as Luke wrapped his arm around me, his bag in his other hand. we got outside the dorm hall as i quickly pointed at the others, "nobody has a demon talking board right?"

"no." they said in sync as they all wore confused looks. "oh good so nobody is getting beaten with a rock." Taylor mentioned. "woah what?!" they yelled as Luke laughed, "Linds and i were gonna beat you guys with a rock if you brought a talking board with us on this stupid trip." i snickered, "i still might hit one of them with a rock. hiya Cal!" he groaned, "man...listen here Lindsey this is a good thing for us!"

"how is a haunted house a good thing for us?" Luke questioned him. "i asked Taylor the same question." i muttered. Ashton huffed, "just get in the cars!" Luke and i groaned as we put our bags in the back, "who brought the booze?" Taylor questioned the others as Emily raised her hand, "hiya. we need the booze."

"oh lovely, we're all gonna be drunk dealing with ghosts..." i muttered. "okay buzz kill get your stubborn ass in the car." Michael gestured inside. "hey she has a right to be a buzz kill, you do know people died in this house right? which is why it is haunted!" Luke exclaimed as Haley sighed, "well they arent totally wrong, this is not a smart idea."

"see Haley gets it!" i pointed at her. Calum huffed, "just in the cars." Haley, Luke and i groaned as we climbed in the cars as Luke tugged me into his arms while Michael drove with Taylor in the front seat. "oh i see the lovebirds all get in one car while the single fuckers get in the other." Emily mentioned sarcastically. we laughed, "that sucks Em!" i yelled to her as she groaned, "man..im stuck with 2 idiots and Haley." we laughed.