𝟘𝟠

"round three" the hissing whisper voice spoke through the air as we all sighed of relief that this was the last round

"round three" the hissing whisper voice spoke through the air as we all sighed of relief that this was the last round. "its been 24 hours, we got 12 hours left." Lindsey muttered. i nodded, "we can do it, we got through the last 24 hours. we can do 12 more." the others nodded as Michael ran his hand through his hair, "this is gonna be so much worse than the other two rounds isnt it?"

"yep." Lindsey muttered. i rubbed my face, "we work as a team as much as we can. this thing is smart but we're smarter, we can do this." i tried to give them hope. "for Haley and Emily." Taylor said as the others and i nodded, "for Haley, Emily and whoever else dies...which is hopefully nobody." i muttered. "yeah please? i got 2 funerals to go to, i dont wanna go to more than that." Lindsey muttered.

"none of us do." Calum muttered as he sat on the chair. we all took a drink of our energy drinks, needing the last final boost to get through the next 12 hours. 

the TV turned on as we all eyed it curiously before it counted back from 5 and landed on 3. "what the hell?" i muttered. "its my turn." Lindsey muttered. i groaned, "fuck, whatever it is you got 3 minutes babe." she took a shaky breath and nodded, "i know..." we all stood up as Ashton helped Calum support himself since he cant really put much weight on his foot.

Lindsey hesitantly picked up a card and sobbed, "cut 2 living whole body parts."  she read. we all groaned. i sniffled, "i'll do it." she shook her head, "no baby you already shared a dare with me, dont do this one." i groaned, "angel im not letting you cut off 2 body parts, for fucks sakes you could die." she cried, "you arent doing this Luke."

"i'll do it." Taylor stepped up as Michael cried, "fuck...." i groaned, "i hate this." she glanced up at me, "baby do it, i want you to cut off a body part." i sobbed, "no..i cant.." she cried, "please i dont trust anyone as much as i do you." i cried and tugged her into my arms as Ashton sniffled, "we'll be quick to stitch up your wounds." i sniffled, "you fucking better be." Michael, Calum and Ashton nodded.

Taylor and Lindsey sat on either side of the table as i sobbed, "fuck..." i gripped the cleaver while Taylor sobbed, "Mikey i want you to do mine." Michael sobbed, "oh fuck.." i groaned, "i want this things head on a platter."

"so do i." Michael muttered as he gripped the other cleaver. "you got 2 minutes guys." Ashton informed us as Calum and Ashton both got ready with supplies to stop bleeding or somewhat enough to stitch up the wounds, and to stitch up the wounds.

"be quick guys." i told Calum and Ashton who nodded, "we will." i sniffled and wiped at my face, "what do you want done?" she sniffled, "my finger..." i groaned, "damn it..." Taylor cried, "do my toe Mike." he groaned, "fuck..." Taylor took her shoe and sock off as she put her leg on the table away from Lindsey and i. i spread her fingers apart while Michael sighed, "pinky okay?"

"do it." Taylor muttered. "do my pinky Lukey." i nodded as i sniffled, "im so sorry." she cried, "just do it, you're running out of time." Michael and i cried as we took shaky breaths before slamming the cleaver on the body part they wanted us to cut off. they both screamed in pain as they gripped the table tightly as they tossed their heads back. blood splattered both of our faces as i sobbed, "im so sorry."