𝟘𝟞

the stupid clock chimed again as Luke groaned, "man its my turn isnt it?" i snorted, "thats not at all comforting

the stupid clock chimed again as Luke groaned, "man its my turn isnt it?" i snorted, "thats not at all comforting." he rubbed my back as we all stood up after getting a drink of water before going into another room. i frowned, "i never seen this room before."

"neither have i." Emily muttered. there was a record player in the middle of the room, the entire room was empty besides the record player. "what the hell?" Michael muttered. Luke rubbed his face, "fuck.." he grabbed the record off of the player and groaned, "cut a piece of skin off." i gasped, "what?!" he showed me as i sobbed, "no..baby.." he cried, "fuck..." i glanced over at the others, "you can stitch it right?" Taylor nodded, "as best as we can yeah, Haley taught us how to stitch up someone." i sighed of relief as Luke rubbed his face, "i have 2 minutes."

"what the hell." i muttered. he glanced at me, "baby..." i sobbed, "no, i cant.." he cried, "i dont want anyone else to do it." i cried as i kissed him, he kissed back and pulled away, "just do it angel, i'll be okay." i sniffled as we left to the living room where there was a good bit of blood in the carpeting anyway.

he sat on the table after pushing stuff off of it and groaned, "do it baby." i cried, "im so sorry." Ashton and Michael held him down. "i got the towel." Taylor told me. i sniffled as i rolled his sleeve up of his hoodie, "i love you." he sniffled, "i love you too." Emily handed me the knife as i took a shaky breath, "i-i dont know where..."

"my arm, it wasnt specific how big." he muttered as he showed me the record with his other hand. 'cut a piece of skin off, 2 minutes.' was in yellow paint around the ring of the record. i sniffled, "i love you and im so sorry." he nodded, "its okay angel." i sniffled and cleared my throat, "ready?"

"no. but do it anyway." he muttered. "hurry up, you got a minute." Emily muttered. i cursed, "fuck okay." i closed my eyes before taking a deep breath and opened them before cutting a piece of his skin off, he screamed in pain as Ashton and Michael grunted, "fuck where did your strength come from?" Ashton muttered as i sobbed as i tossed the flesh on the floor as Emily quickly wrapped the towel over the missing piece of his arm. he groaned, "fuck.." i sobbed, "im so sorry." he wrapped his other arm around me and kissed my forehead, "baby its okay, its okay." he shhed me as i sobbed in his neck.

"its okay sweetheart." he muttered as i sobbed and pulled away before pressing my lips to his, he kissed back as our lips moved in sync before i pulled away, "how bad?" he sighed, "between my ear and this, this hurt worse." i frowned, "its not your fault, i trusted you the most with this." i cried, "i hate this." he kissed my forehead, "i know, im okay."

"Cal come here." Emily muttered as he came over as Taylor sighed, "be quick." Emily nodded as Calum pulled the towel off as Emily quickly poured alcohol over the cut, i winced at his yells of pain, "fuck!" i sobbed as he gripped my hand in his other hand, "its okay." he muttered. Emily then stitched up the cut as Calum held the bottle of alcohol, "im so glad we have alcohol now." i snorted, "shut up Cal." he sighed, "well im being serious."