𝟘𝟡

the sound of something wooden fell down the stairs as we all shared confused looks before going over by the staircase where 'smash your knee

the sound of something wooden fell down the stairs as we all shared confused looks before going over by the staircase where 'smash your knee.' was carved into the wall with '2' next to it. "oh joy...who's smashing my knee?" Ashton questioned us. i sighed, "i will." Ashton nodded as he grabbed the bat and handed me it.

"im sorry mate." i muttered as Ashton gripped the railing of the staircase, "just do it." Lindsey groaned, "hes gonna need crutches." Michael snorted, "how?" we shrugged. "we'll figure it out later." Calum muttered. i took a shaky breath, "ready?" Ashton scoffed, "hell no just do it." i nodded as i took a deep breath before slamming the bat hard as hell into his knee, he yelled out in pain as he groaned, "fuck." i cried, "im so sorry." he groaned, "im good." he sat on the stairs as he groaned, "oh fuck that hurt."

"not as much as a missing finger or toe i can only assume." Lindsey muttered. "yeah you arent wrong." Ashton muttered. papers flew all down all of sudden around us as Michael sighed, "im gonna guess mine's a truth.." we all sighed, "great..." Michael picked up a card and cried, "fuck..."

we picked up the cards as Taylor gasped, "Mike..." Lindsey covered her hand over her mouth, "who the hell is Crystal?" Michael cried, "Taylor..." she sobbed, "no..you..you slept with her?" all of our eyes widened at the information. on the card is said 'did you have sex with Crystal?'

"Taylor im so sorry, i was drunk." Michael explained as she sobbed, "you cheated on me?" Lindsey frowned and hugged Taylor, "im so sorry Tay..." she cried and hugged back as i sniffled, "when was this Mike?" he sighed, "do you remember that frat party a few weeks ago?" i sniffled and nodded, "yeah you disappeared for a couple hours..we thought you went with Taylor somewhere."

"i got wasted, i dont remember much...when i woke up i was naked beside Crystal Leigh." Lindsey gasped, "oh what the fuck..." i frowned, "you know her babe?" Lindsey sniffled and nodded, "shes in my classical studies class, i was always jealous of her."

"baby..why?" i questioned her concerned. "because shes gorgeous." Lindsey muttered. "so are you." i told her honestly. i knew Lindsey has suffered with her image, she had low self esteem due to her exes in the past that ruined her and bullies in high school. Taylor wiped at her face, "you son of a bitch." Michael sobbed, "im so sorry Taylor, i never meant to hurt you. i was drunk, baby it meant literally nothing."

"you still cheated." she muttered as she ran her hands through her hair as she groaned, "fuck... why her Mike?" Michael sighed, "i dont know, i regret it so much. i wanted to tell you, but i was so scared..."

"of what?" she muttered as Lindsey came over as i tugged her into my arms, "im here." she sniffled, "i hate this." i sighed, "so do i, its breaking apart a couple thats been together for 2 years." she nodded against my chest, "i was always so jealous of Crystal too.." i kissed her head and pulled her away, "you have no reason to be, i dont have to see her to know that you are the most beautiful girl in the world. you're mine forever baby, that ring on your finger isnt getting taken off until our wedding day." she smiled a little, "im okay with that." i kissed her forehead, "you're so beautiful baby." she pecked my lips, "you're handsome." i smiled a little down at her.