𝟘𝟜

"fuck okay

"fuck okay...what's next?" Lindsey muttered as i scoffed, "bad timing babe." she sighed, "sorry... if i could i'd be punching this damn demon back to hell." i snorted, "that doesnt sound like a bad idea."

she groaned, "fuck, i hate it when a spirit goes through me." i frowned, "bad or good?" she glanced up at me as her eyes were purple, "good." i sighed of relief, "what is it saying?" she sniffled, "its only gonna get worse, the dares...they'll become deadly." the others cried, "great. we're gonna die." Taylor said as Michael shook his head and tugged her into his arms.

"we'll figure it out." i muttered as i tried to be optimistic but that was becoming a short wire. how the hell do you be optimistic when your friends could die or you could? or if the dares become more bloody and terrifying?

"we gotta get through this." Emily muttered. "yeah no kidding, im not dying by the hands of a freaking demon." Lindsey muttered as her eyes flashed back to being brown. i rubbed her back, "we'll be okay." she glanced up at me, "are we?" i kissed her forehead, "we'll be as okay as we can be." she snorted, "thats comforting." i rubbed her back, "anything else?" she shook her head, "the demons holding them back..."

a piano suddenly played as we all shared confused looks before we went into another room. "when the hell was there a piano in here?" i muttered. "4 minutes." i read the bloody number on the piano sheets. "for what?" Ashton questioned as a door to a clock flew up. he yelped, "the fuck?!"

'drink the liquid.' was what was on the window, in white paint. "what liquid?" Haley muttered as we looked around as a magical glass appeared and a green liquid filled the glass. "oh i dont like that." Lindsey muttered as she went over and smelled the liquid, "its poison...its getting smart." i sighed, "we do as the spirit said." she nodded, "we also gotta outsmart it. Haley how do we not die from poison?"

"uh soda, the acid in the soda will fill the lining of our stomachs up, making the poison come back up. we gotta throw it up." she explained as we rushed into the other room as time was ticking down as Calum flew open the cooler and pulled out 8 sodas. Lindsey filled red cups with the liquid, splitting it up between the 8 of us.

"drink the soda as fast as you can, you'll feel bloated and full but its normal. it'll make it come back up faster, get this shit out of your system as fast as you can."  Haley explained as we all nodded. "bottoms up." Taylor muttered as we opened the cans up before chugging the soda down quickly. i gripped my stomach as i felt super bloated from the acid that makes the soda fizz up filling my stomach.

we all groaned before grabbing a cup, i gripped my nose as i glanced at Lindsey, "get it out." she nodded as the others all nodded before we chugged the poison all using the nose plugging technique. we then all found a corner and threw it all up. "fuck." i groaned as i threw up again getting the poison out.

"god damn." Lindsey muttered. the others all groaned as i wiped my mouth, "fuck okay..." Haley sighed, "it worked." we all nodded as we took shaky breaths.