𝟘𝟚

we grabbed our bags and headed upstairs as i eyed a clock,  "this is weird

we grabbed our bags and headed upstairs as i eyed a clock, "this is weird." Luke sighed, "dont think too much of it, the clock probably got worked on." Calum sighed, "the house has been vacant since it happened." i scowled, "so how the fuck is the clock working?!"

"who knows." Calum muttered. "man...my bad feeling is getting stronger." i muttered. "so is mine." Taylor and Luke muttered. Ashton sighed, "im even getting a bad feeling, somethings with us." i nodded, "i felt it the second we got in the house." Luke sighed, "might just be the victims that died." i shrugged, "whatever it is i dont like it, i feel like im being watched." i glanced up at Luke, "remember i got like a 6th sense with the supernatural." he nodded, "yeah you're more sensitive to it than the rest of us are."

i nodded, "i hate being a physic." he chuckled, "except you dont talk to the dead, your body just picks up their presence." i sighed, "i hate it." he kissed my cheek, "i know you do baby, if you feel any evil spirits let me know so we can get the fuck out of here." i giggled, "sure handsome." he pecked my lips and placed his hand on my back as we walked up the stairs that creaked under our weight.

"man..." i muttered. "i got you." he promised me as i sighed, "god i hope so." he chuckled as we found a room and put our bags down. i frowned as Luke opened a door. "Luke?" he glanced back at me and frowned, "what are you feeling?" i sighed, "something..." he came over and cupped my face in his hands, "evil?" i shook my head, "something depressing, i got it as soon as we got in here."

"maybe one of the victims of the game died in here?" he suggested. i shrugged, "no idea. im not doing a seance though, or anything to communicate with it." he sighed, "yeah lets not piss off anything or bring something here." i nodded as he tugged me into his arms, "try and get rid of it baby." i sighed, "im trying to push the energy out, its not going very well."

"maybe he or she is trying to tell you something?" he questioned me as he stared into my eyes. "maybe..." i muttered as i pecked his lips and went into the bathroom and glanced in the mirror. i squeaked, "Luke!" he rushed in and yelped, "the fuck?!" i groaned, "man!"

on the mirror there was 'be aware' on the mirror in red ink. "that does not help my feeling." i muttered. Luke took a picture of it with his phone and took a shaky breath, "right..we're leaving." i nodded as he grabbed our bags as we rushed downstairs.

"woah where are you going?!" Calum questioned us. "leaving!" i yelled as i went to open the door but a force slammed it shut. "fuck okay.." Luke muttered shocked. "man!" i yelled as the others came in, "the fuck was that?!" i gripped Luke's waist, "somethings with us and its not a nice spirit."

"man i forgot you can feel that stuff." Taylor muttered. "we had be aware on our mirror in red ink or blood..one or the other." Luke muttered as he showed the others the picture. "mate its black." Ashton told us. "what?!" we both yelled as he looked at the picture. "what the hell?" i muttered.