𝟘𝟟

the clock chimed again as we all groaned

the clock chimed again as we all groaned. "come on." Lindsey muttered as i rubbed my face, "who's turn is it?" Calum, Taylor and Emily raised their hands up, "one of ours." i sighed, "who was after Mike?"

"me." Taylor muttered. "then it was me, then Haley and Calum." Emily said as Lindsey and i nodded. "lets go see this stupid dare." i muttered as Taylor snorted, "oh joy...what body part am i cutting off?" Calum snorted, "thats not even cool."

"none of this is." Emily muttered as we stood up and followed the sound of a pitter patter sounded. "the fuck is that?" Lindsey muttered as we eyed the bucket that was dripping something. Taylor sniffled, "i dont know but i do not like this.." Calum rubbed his face, "there's the card." he pointed to it as Taylor cried and grabbed it, "pour the acid over your arm."

"oh what the hell." Michael muttered. "damn it." Taylor cursed as she ran a hand through her hair. "none of us know how to handle that either." i muttered. Lindsey stumbled as i grabbed her, "babe?" i steadied her up as she groaned, "cornstarch, water..it'll make the burns not so bad." she said hoarsely. "did one of them tell you that?" she nodded, "one of the second to last victims... he died before the survivor did her dare, she did this one but over her head." we winced.

"she put cornstarch over her head?" Ashton muttered. "it worked, i guess shes not as badly burned as she would be if she didnt." Lindsey muttered as i gripped her to me tightly as she gripped my waist, putting her weight on me. i knew whatever spirit told her that took some of her energy, just like all of them do when they use her as a way to communicate with us.

Taylor groaned, "right.." Emily sighed, "how much time?" Taylor sighed, "6 minutes." we nodded as we rushed into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl, cornstarch and poured water into it to make a paste. "smear it all over your arm, you'll still get burned but not so severely." Lindsey advised as Taylor sobbed, "okay..im believing a spirit."

"that sounds weird." Michael muttered. "so does a demon making us do these dares so we dont die." Lindsey muttered. "okay good point." he said with a sigh. we went out into the hallway as Emily cursed, "you got 2 minutes." Taylor cried and glanced at Michael, "Mikey you do it." Michael nodded as he grabbed the small bucket, "ready?"

"fuck no im not ready." Lindsey smeared the cornstarch all over Taylor's arm, "okay. all of your skin is covered." Taylor nodded as i tugged Lindsey into my arms as Ashton, Emily and Calum stepped away as Michael carefully poured the acid on her arm as Taylor screamed bloody murder. 

"im so sorry." Michael said crying. "fuck!" Taylor cursed loudly as he put the bucket down, "your done." she sobbed as Lindsey left and came back with the first aid kit, "we gotta get this off of your arm, and put burn cream on it." Taylor nodded as we went into the kitchen as she rinsed her arm off in the sink somehow while Emily poured the water from a cup over the remaining part of her arm. "fuck this smells." Lindsey muttered.

"yeah burnt flesh." Taylor muttered as she hissed. Lindsey put the burn cream all over the burnt part of Taylor's arm as the guys and i winced, "oh thats bad." Lindsey sighed, "it'd probably be worse if she didnt have the cornstarch paste." Michael ran a hand through his hair, "are you okay?" Taylor nodded, "yep, i would've rather have a piece of my body cut off." i snorted, "no you do not."