Chapter 13

"Slow down boy," Grandfather Kim said to the younger, who was driving so fast and already passed by two red lights.

"Granpa, Tae's bleeding to death, why would I slow down?" jimin said, his eyes still transfixed on the road.

The elder lets out a sigh at the pink haired male and looks over his grandson who was still unconscious. Sighing again, he took a small locket from his pocket and opened it. There was a picture of his beloved wife in it which he smiled at very dearly.

"It's all my fault," he whispered to himself, almost out of breath.

"Grandfather," Jimin trailed as soon as he heard those words.

"Don't blame yourself again, it's been years grandpa" Jimin continues as he took a left, finally arriving at their private airport.

The old man didn't say a word and continued looking at the picture of his wife. Jimin pursed his lips and decided to get out of the car and slowly carried Taehyung inside.

You and Jungkook arrived at the private airport and Taegi was fast asleep in Jungkook's arms. The other boys were silent so is In-na and their other uncles.

They were just patiently waiting for their Grandfather who was still in the aiport's small clinic where Taehyung was resting, his wound were already treated and the doctor said he'll be fine to take the trip when he wakes up.

"Hey (y/n) darling," In-na comes up to you with a soft smile. "Let's get you changed hmm?" She continued.

You realized that you were still in your wedding dress and a wave of exhaustion ran through your body once again.

"Okay" you answered quietly, In-na squeezes you left elbow lightly to make you feel a little relax and at ease, she was worried about you because of what just happened today.

Inna guides you to a small room inside their ariport and gave you a small paper bag with a pair of jeans and a white tee inside.

You gave a polite bow to Inna before entering the room. You swiftly removed the dress without any problem, you didn't notice that your dress was a little torn thats why it was a little easy to take of the dress.

Inna didn't give you any pair of shoes so you just wore the heels you were wearing earlier. You blindly fixed your hair into a ponytail and went outside. Inna was patiently waiting for you while leaning next to the door, twirling her hair and probably drifting into her own world.

"What should I do with the dress?" You asked, inna looked startled but was soon replaced with her gentle smile she keeps showing.

"Don't worry about that, it's all taken care of. Taehyung already woke up and they've already boarded the plane." Inna informs you while the both of you walked towards a large glass door that leads outside.

Two private jet planes were waiting there, you saw Jimin waiting for the both of you down the staircase of the jet.

"Aunt Inna, Grandpa and the other uncles boarded the larger jet," Jimin said to his aunt casually.

Inna's face suddenly darkened, her eyes pierced through Jimin's soul which made him gulp the huge lump that formed in his throat. Jimin thought her aunt would forget what they've done earlier but it clearly looked like he was wrong.

"The seven of you will suffer," she hissed and smiled at you once again and said her goodbyes. After that, she went up into the other plane, her eyes still fixes on Jimin.

"My aunt sure is scary huh?" Jimin laughs awkwardly and clears his throat.

"So um, ladies first?" He gestures you to go inside, you pursed your lips and nodded lightly.