Chapter 11

The wedding ceremony was finally over and no one suspects a thing but you still cant stop fidgeting on your seat. Taehyung sitting beside you, humming with ease while eating a slice of cake, then he leans over and looked at you with annoyance.

"Stop that," Taehyung said with a hint of annoyance. You ignored his statement and continued looking around. The both of you are seated in the center front of everyone, your table was placed on a slightly elevated wooden floor giving you a much better view of everyone in the function hall.

Taehyung's entire family is here, chatting and laughing but something caught your attention, you didn't see a single female in the family, just Inna.

Brows furrowing, you slowly leaned to your left to face Taehyung who was still enjoying himself with his slice of strawberry cake.

"Tae—,"

"What's up TaeTae!" A tall man appeared right infront of you, smiling widely at his younger.

"Jongsuk-hyung," Taehyung smiled and stands up to give his hyung a big hug.

"Ahh long time no see eh? Last time I was with you you were still whining about how small your pe—,"

"I think that (y/n) doesn't need to hear that hyung," Taehyung stops his hyung.

Jongsuk smiled widely and laughs.

"Alright Alright," he waves off, he slowly turns to you and winks before walking away.

"How small was it?" You asked taehyung teasingly, he rolls his eyes at you while taking another bite of his cake.

You slowly turned away and continued scanning the faces of each member of the Kim Family, still wondering why is there only one girl in the clan?

Sighing heavily, you played with the single piece of blueberry on your plate. Rolling it around using your fork.

"You can't play with your food you know, it's supposed to be eaten," someone blurts out, your eyes shifted from the blueberry to the man walking towards you elegantly.

He was a man in his 40's, but it didn't seemed like it because he looked so young.

"Uncle Hyunbin?" Taehyung looks at his uncle with a glint of surprise. "I thought you were stranded in north korea?" He asked his uncle.

Hyunbin smiles at his nephew "I'm a mafia boss, a whole entire country can't stop me from seeing another Kim getting married, although it was quite astonishing to hear that it was you who was getting married," Hyunbin stated whilst eyeing you.

"And why?" Taehyung raised an eyebrow, stealing Hyunbin's attention away from you.

"Well, my nephew, Kim Taehyung. Is a cold hearted bastard," Hyunbin jokes, Taehyung just scoffed and ignored him completely.

Hyunbin clears his throat, "and may I know your name miss? You look like someone I know," he mussed.

"I'm (y/n)," you replied shortly.

"Nice to meet you (y/n). Sorry for blurting out a comment earlier. I'm sure you already know who I am," you nodded lightly at the man, not planning on uttering another word.

"Blue—" before hyunbin could even share his blueberry trivia to you, a loud gunshot was heard.

One of the waiter's were shot down. Everyone in the function hall instinctively got down. You were so shocked to see the wounded waiter who was practically bleeding to death that you just stayed on your seat. Suddenly, a pair of big hands grabbed your arm and then pulled you under the table.

Taehyung looked at you furiously. "Are you serious?! Are you that dumb to just stay up there?! Are you trying to get yourself killed?!" He screamed and after that bullets filled the air.

Taehyung loosens his clothes and took out his gun. He gave you his most deadly glare "stay the fuck down," he ordered and then dashed outside.

You cant imagine what was going on outside, you just hear loud gunshots and screams form the waiters.

The whole Kim clan was all holding up their weapons, fighting against the masked intruders. Showing off their skills that runs through their blood. As soon as they drew close one of the mask intruders quickly took Yoongi who was still in his priestly form and made him hostage.

"One more bullet coming out of you Kim's and this guy is dead meat," the masked guy threatened while pointing his gun against Yoongi's head.

Inna scoffed, "go on, kill him."

"Aunt Inna I think that's not a good idea," Hoseok nervously said, holding up his gun at the six remaining masked intruders.

"And why is that? He doesn't give any value to the Kim Clan," Inna stated nonchalantly.

Jungkook gulped and shakes his head "aunt inna yo—"

"It's the priest who—" Namjoon tries to stop Jungkook blurting out the truth.

"I don't care if he's the priesr just kill him," Inna spat, clicking her gun in annoyance.

"Fine," the man said before the bullet could even dig into Yoongi's skull, Yoongi quickly grabbed the gun and managed to direct the gun to the beholder's chest, instantly killing the guy.

"Fucking dickheads," Yoongi cussed.

Inna glared at Yoongi, "so it was you,"

The seven boys stared at their aunt horrifyingly, she found out that the priest is a big faker.

"The seven of you are so dead after I deal with them," Inna threatens the boys and then charges at the five remaining guys killing them all with no sweat.

Yoo and Dongwook looked at their nephews while smirking.

"Goodluck," Hyunbin also comments.

The Kim Family