Chapter 9

Lee Dong Wook as Kim Dongwook Yoo In na as Kim In na

Yoo In na as Kim In na

Lee Dong Wook as Kim Dongwook Yoo In na as Kim In na

Soft shuffling noises was heard inside the room. A woman in her 40's looked at your sleeping figure while grinning very wide.

"I see Taehyung has quite good taste" the woman chuckles and turned to her husband.

"Why are you looking at me like that?!" She whispered to the tall pale man.

"In-na, honey, it's 4 am in the morning. Why the heck did you suddenly decide to barge in here just to take a look at Taehyung's wife?!" Dongwook whispered back to her. The woman rolled her eyes and left the room quietly leaving the black haired man in annoyance.

"Women," he groaned and followed her out of the room, leaving you still fast asleep on the bed.

Your nose twitched as a particular smell caught your senses. You immediately sat upright and looked around.

"Why do I smell—shit" you kept sneezing and sneezing while looking around for the culprit behind your allergies. Your eyes landed on a big bouquet of white roses on a small table and there was a wedding gown beside it.

Aha!,,?

"What the—" Another sneeze escaped your lips before you can even finish.

"GOOD MORNING DEAR!" A small petite woman barged into the room all dressed up in a coral pink dress. She was quite pretty that made you look at her in awe.

"I see you've already saw the wedding gown I've picked just for your wedding day!" She cheers as you continued to stare at her.

"Well?? Are you going to just sit there on your wedding day?" That made you snap out of your senses. Today was your wedding day and you didn't even had a clue, heck, you didn't even know who's infront of you right now.

"What? Wedding day?" You asked in a confused tone. Yesterday, Taehyung told you that his grandfather wants a wedding, but you didn't expect it was supposed to be today.

You let out a small awkward laugh and lightly scratched your head. "Um can I go talk to taehyung for a—"

"Not today young lady, you can't see your groom until the ceremony starts hmm?" She smiled at you sweetly.