Chapter 12

"HEY THAT FUCKING HURTS" you screamed, Taehyung was aggressively pulling your hand as you both ran through the corridors.

It turns out that unknown armed men kept filling up the functional hall and the Kim's only option is to run away.

"Just shut your damn mouth for one whole fucking minute okay?!" He looked over you, his eyes were full of anger and annoyance.

Ignoring his statement, you tried loosening his grip, your feet was hurting because of your heels and its no joke running away from death wearing a wedding gown that weighs like a fucking whale.

Both of you finally stopped, confusion hovers you as you realized the both of you are under the mansion.

You crouched down whilst catching your breath, you weren't really athletic and all that running made you want to pass out on the floor. Eyes roamed the place and made you realize that the both of you really didn't go out of the mansion. The both of you were underground, it seemed like a basement and the place was only lit by a dim light bulb which only gave you limited vision.

"I thought we're going to leave? Why are we still here?" Confusion hovers over your face as you fazed at the blonde man also drenched in sweat, his suit was a mess and his hair was all over the place. His lip was bleeding but it didn't bother him at all.

He didn't say a word, he was looking for something in his pocket, it was a key. He waved his key around signaling you to catch it.

With a still confused trance, you manage to catch the key and seconds after Taehyung turned pale and passed out on the floor.

Your eyes widened as you saw a dark stain on his back, just below the abdomen.

"Shit. No no no no" you panicked as you neared Taehyung's body. Your hands fiddled with his arm, your hands were shaking while looking for a pulse.

He's still alive.

Sighing with relief, you quickly took off his coat and ripped his long sleeved polo off of him revealing his muscular body. You slowly lift him up near the wall and made him sat upright. You ripped his polo into thinner pieces and then wrapped it around his waist carefully, in order to lessen the bleeding.

After that, you got up and fumbled with the keys, you pressed the red button and then several lights turned on and there you saw 12 expensive looking cars lined up. It seems like it wasn't a small cramped basement at all, it was a garage.

"Oh gravy," you whispered.

"(Y/N)!" a voice called out, you turned around and saw Jimin with Taehyung's Grandfather and Taegi.

Taegi started to run, his eyes were filled with worry when he saw Taehyung laying on the ground.

"Jiminie-hyung! Hyung's bleeding!" He screamed, tears rolling down his cheeks.

"Fuck," Jimin cursed softy and then ran towards Taegi and Taehyung.

"Don't worry Taegi, it looks like (y/n) already took care of it, Taetar will be fine hmm?" Jimin Reassured the younger.

"(Y/n) get inside the red one over there and wait for Jungkook," Jimin tells you while lifting up Taehyung.

"I'll be with Taehyung and Granpa, Taegi will be with you" he continues.

Taehyung's Grandfather was silent the whole time, he was looking at Taehyung's body which was being carried by Jimin to the car with sorrow.

"It happened again," He whispered quietly.

"Did you say something halabeoji?" You asked, a small smile just appeared on his lips. He brings up his hand above your head and pats it softly.

"Be safe dear, take care of Taegi," he said and then follows Jimin to the other car and left.

Soft sniffles were heard from Taegi who was still crying silently, he was looking down on the floor while frowning.

You crouched down your eyes leveled with his, your finger reached for his chin and lifts it up. His small weary eyes looked at you, you gave a reassuring smile.

"Let's wait for your kookie hyung in the car okay?" Taegi nods nonchalantly at your statement, holding your hand while rubbing his eyes.

The both of you walked towards the only red car which was at the far side of the garage, you suddenly remembered jimin took the keys with him, how can the both of you go inside?

"Open" Taegi suddenly blurts out, you were about to ask him what did he mean by it but your question was answered when you saw the car door slowly opens.

"Oh," you thought, you and Taegi sat at the back and patiently waited for Jungkook to arrive.

"(y/n) I'm scared they might take you and aunt inna too," Taegi says, his eyes were full of worry and sadness.

"Don't be, why would you be scared? You have a lot of hyungs protecting us," those words even made Taegi worry more.

"They didn't save mommy and my cousins last time," he muttered

You were speechless, not a single word got out of your mouth.

Last time? So it happened again?

Various thoughts flowed into your mind.

Maybe thats why Inna was the only female in the Kim clan in the wedding reception, maybe they all died? Why is Taegi scared that me and Aunt Inna will be taken away? Why only us Females?

Before you could ask, Jungkook was already sitting in the driver's seat.

"Jungkook? Where did you come from?"

"You were spacing out, I was calling your name seconds ago," he said as he starts the car and drives out of the garage.

"Oh,"

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, looking at you through the rearview mirror.

"He got shot, Jimin took him and he was with Harabeoji as well," You said looking at the Mansion's gate which was slowly becoming smaller and smaller.

"I see," Jungkook hummed.

Taegi slowly leaned on your arm, you looked over him and he was already fast asleep, probably tired from all the crying and running. You gently placed his head on your lap and lightly caressed his hair.

Gathering up all the courage you decided to ask Jungkook what happened earlier.

"Jungkook, about what happened—"

"I'm sorry (y/n) but let's just talk about it when Taehyung's around okay?" He interrupts his eyes transfixed on the road.

"Oh, okay," you heaved a sigh and looked out of the window, luscious pine trees filled the side of the road quite perfectly.

You removed your heels and leaned on the car door, thinking all of the possibilities that can happen after that attack. Your eyelids felt heavy and before you could know it, you already drifted of to sleep.