Chapter 1

As Taehyung paced back and forth in his office, Jimin couldn't help but feel annoyed at his best friend, Jimin sat on Taehyung's office chair while watching Taehyung throwing tantrums.

"Again. Tae. I do not know why you called me here so please tell me right now because I still have a meeting to attend to" Jimin sighs.

"You'll laugh at me" Taehyung said and stops infront of him.

"No I won't" Jimin lets out a fat snort.

Taehyung looked at him dead in the eyes and Jimin found it a little scary "I'm telling you I won't" Jimin says sternly.

Taehyung's features softens as he slowly raises his pinky finger, still not breaking eye contact with Jimin.

He leaned closer to Jimin "Pinky Promise?"

Jimin rolled his eyes "You're so childish Tae--" suddenly a soft click from a gun was heard, soon Taehyung was pointing a gun at Jimin while holding up his pinkie.

"I said, Pinky Promise?" Taehyung repeated. Jimin bit his lip and slowly held up his pinky.

"Pinky promise" Jimin's pinkie shakily met Taehyung's.

After it, Taehyung placed his hand gun back in his gun pocket, safely tucked away by his coat so that no one knows he carries it around.

Jimin leans on the chair and sighs "You're cute and scary at the same time" he said "so can you tell me now?"

Taehyung takes a deep breathe and sits down on the sofa. He runs a hand through his hair and closes his eyes for a second and peered at Jimin.

"Grandfather, wants me to get married or else I won't be the heir"

Jimin raises an eyebrow at Taehyung, slowly crossing his arms "So?"

Taehyung groaned in annoyance.
"Don't 'so' me Park Jimin. If I don't get married when I reached 21 my grandfather will give Dionysus to my cousin instead." Taehyung hissed.

Taehyung was part of a mafia, he was trained his whole life by his grandfather because he was the only guardian he has left. Taehyung's father left his mother after knowing that she was pregnant with him and Taehyung's mother died of giving birth to him.

It haunted him, he's blaming himself for everything that happened to him. So his training in becoming a heir was his escape from all of the things that was going through his head.

"Well it isn't that bad. Seokjin is way better in handling the mafia than you anyway," Jimin states, clearly joking but  Taehyung didn't laugh at all, he sends Jimin his most scariest glare he has.

"I'm just kidding" Jimin chuckled nervously, afraid that Taehyung will pull out his gun any minute and shoot him.

"Since your birthday is coming this weekend I guess you need to start finding a bride." Jimin lifts up both of his feet and places it on the office table.

"And you will find me one"

Jimin's eyes bulged and looks at Taehyung with disapproval. "NO way Tae. I ain't doing that. Why are you asking me that? Why not Hoseok hyung? Or Namjoon? Or anyone?"

"Because you're the lazy one. It's about time you'd be helpful to Dionysus just this once" Taehyung runs a hand through his hair.

It was true though, Jimin is the laziest man in Dionysus. Even Yoongi that sleeps all day still gets the job done. All Jimin did was party and sleep with girls.

Jimin groans in defeat but what can he do? It was Taehyung asking the favor, if he declines it, a bullet would likely be buried into his skull.

"Fine. I'll give you on--" Taehyung cuts Jimin off.