Chapter 5

"Mrs.Kim, please wake up. Mr.Kim is waiting downstairs for the both of you to eat breakfast," a housemaid tried waking you up for 15 minutes but you were dead asleep.

Meanwhile, Taehyung was in the dining room, sitting down and waiting for you to go down since his grandma taught him not to eat until everyone sits in the table, he glanced at his watch multiple times, getting more and more impatient by the second. After a few seconds he got up and decided to get you on his own.

He climbed up the staircase and barged into your room, his sharp eyes met the house maid who still failed to wake you up. He gestured her to get out and she obliged.

Taehyung looked at you from head to toe. You looked like a sleeping mess, your hair was all over the place and you're  in a very awkward position.He just rolled his eyes at the sight of you.

"Woman, wake up" he said sternly and looked at you with a stone cold expression.

"I said wake up in 3" he grabs something in his coat.

"2" you still didn't move because you were too busy being in dreamland.

"Still not waking up huh?" Taehyung pulls out a handgun and shot a bullet through the roof. A loud bang was heard which instantly shot you upright.

"SON OF A—" your eyes went wide and you looked around to see taehyung standing before you in a black suit, his hair was swept up, revealing his forehead and his left arm is in his pocket while his right arms bears a handgun.

You squinted your eyes at the tight looking man "did you just wake me up with a gun?"

Taehyung smirked "why? Is it obvious?"

"Why do even have a gun?!" You exclaimed and put a hand on your forehead.

Taehyung hummed "safety" he replied shortly.

"You could've just kissed me to wake me up you know," you quickly covered your mouth with both of your hands after realising what you just blurted out loud.

You expected a reaction from taehyung but he seemed blank all the time.

"Whatever, get down now for breakfast, I still have some things to discuss with you" he said and then left you behind.

"Did I really say that? What the hell?" You said to yourself as you prop yourself out of bed and went into the shower.

Minutes later, you arrived at the dining room. The man who wanted banana milk was there too, they were both talking to each other seriously.

You didn't want to disturb them so you decided to go back to your room but taehyung notices that you arrived and calls your name.

"(Y/n) sit down and eat," your body automatically followed his command and you sat down across jungkook.

"Hi I'm Jungkook. We've met before right?" He flashed his toothy smile, you smiled back at him and nodded.

"So, (y/n), I need to clear up some rules for you to follow as long as you're labelled as my wife. We're going to a party my grandfather made for me, I want you to tell him that you're my wife and that we met at a casino. You fell in love with me, we talked and then boom, here we are.Got that?" Taehyung said and sips his coffee.

"Yeah, I do" you said in a bitter tone and played with the pancakes infront of you.

"And may I remind you to be ready, I might do skin  to skin contact with you when needed" He states casually, Jungkook in the other hand was very amused of your situation.

You raised an eyebrow at Taehyung "and what type of skin ship?"

"The basics" he replied shortly and then got up the table and glanced at his watch.