Chapter 3

You blinked for few times in order to sink in the events that happened earlier. You can't believe that you're standing in front of a complete stranger who was also your husband.

Suddenly, you started laughing. You tilted your head back while Taehyung eyes you weirdly.

"This is just a dream. Please be just a dream, " you mumbled the last part.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow and gracefully returned back to his chair.

"I'd rather call it a dream come true, " He said in a flat tone while his eyes focused on the laptop's screen.

He felt your gaze so his eyes slowly met yours. " Anything wrong love? " you quickly looked away.

You should feel happy because a young rich and handsome man just called you that but you didn't even feel a hint of joy. Heck, your blood was boiling just by looking at him.

Before you could even say a word, several knocks occured on the door.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and cleared his throat "Just get the fuck in Jimin" he groaned and then rested his back on the chair.

The door creaks open and Jimin's head popped out first. When he saw you inside, he looked surprised.

"Oh? Miss (Y/n)? You're here early?" Jimin heads in the office and plops himself down on one of the comfy black chairs infront of taehyung's table.

"I have your new wife with me Tae," Jimin said proudly.

Taehyung rolled his eyes again "Isn't it obvious Jimin?"

"what? Uhm I said, seechul is here to sign the papers" Jimin uttered while circling his fingers around his knee.

"Seechul? I thought her name was (y/n)?" Taehyung wore a confused look as he glances at you and you were soon adapting it too.

"Yeah I thought my name was (y/n)?"

Jimin shakes his head and sighed.

"Oh dear.Seechul, please come in" After that, the door opened once again and it revealed a very beautiful woman who was around your age, she looked so perfect and you can't help but look down at yourself and compare yourself to her.

You caught a glimpse of Taehyung's eyes, those eyes made you think that it only holds the cold but there was a glimpse of warmth in those eyes for a quick second.

"Seechul." Taehyung stated with distaste but you can clearly see Taehyung's eyes that held pure joy.

"Kim Taehyung, " Seechul said in a soft voice, she smiled lightly at Taehyung and it just made her prettier than ever.

A pang of envy hits you but you quickly brushed it off.

"Why are you here?" Taehyung asked casually.

Seechul smirked and rolled her eyes. "I'm claiming you again, what else?"

Both you and Jimin were stunned, your mouth was open as you stared at Taehyung's eyes remained blank again.

"what? I'm never yours to begin with Seechul" Taehyung said in a bored tone.

Seechul crossed her arms together and raised a brow at Taehyung." I wonder who begged in front of my house while it was raining and said he'll do anything just for me to come back to him" Seechul shot back, a grin was slowly forming on her lips when she noticed Taehyung getting tensed.

Taehyung lets out a dark chuckle "You can go now Seechul" he said and turned back to his computer.

Seechul looked pissed and stomped her way to Taehyung, she placed herself on top of Taehyung. Not caring about you and Jimin watching.