Chapter 8

Taehyung quickly made his way to you. Taehyung quickly opens the door to the backyard and looked up the balcony fist to check if his grandfather's still watching them.

Taehyung mentally cursed when he saw that his grandfather was still looking down at her and taegi, as soon as their eyes met, his grandfather slowly turns around and went inside the mansion.

He finally took his steps towards you and Taegi, the two of you were still playing but Taehyung decided to interrupt by grabbing your wrist.

"What the heck?" You asked in a shocked tone. Taegi's eyes furrowed when he saw Taehyung's hard grip on you.

"Get inside. Now." He said coldly as he looked into your eyes, he's clearly in a bad mood.

"Hyung, you're hurting noona," Taegi places his small hand on Taehyung's. Taehyung immediately loosens his grip on you and apologised.

Taehyung wasn't really good at controlling his temper, he gets mad easily and so far Taegi is the only one who can immediately calm him down.

"We need to talk." Taehyung stated.

You heaved a sigh, "Fine," you pulled your hand away from his grip and held Taegi's hand instead.

"Let's go inside Taegi," The two of you went back inside with Taehyung following from behind.

A lot of thoughts rushed into your head, thinking of what does Taehyung need to talk about right now. When the three of you are already inside, Taehyung tells Taegi to go play with his other hyungs which the child happily obliged.

"Follow me," he says to you as he went straight up the staircase, not waiting for your reply.

You had no other choice but to follow him upstairs, he led you to a big room, you guessed it was his room since you saw a picture of him and Taegi. He looked young in that picture and Taegi looks like he was just a year old there.

"Grandfather wants us to get married," he blurts out as soon as he shuts the door behind you.

Confusion ran all over your face as you made your way to the bed, letting yourself to sit there.

"So? What's the big deal? I already signed a marriage contract. It's just the wedding ceremony shit we have to deal with," you pointed out while looking at Taehyung's frustrated face.

The blonde man heaves a sigh and took his chair away from his desk which was just right beside him and places it infront of you. Taehyung sits down on the chair and looks at you intently making you uncomfortable.

"I lied, that wasn't a marriage contract you signed. It was just a contract where you only sweared to follow my orders for a month, and that after a month you're no longer under my command. Strings are cut off," your mouth hung open upon hearing that.

"What? so I signed that to be your slave? What the hell?" You slowly rise up from your seat and placed a hand on your hip.

"Slave or wife, It's just the same," he said with a smug look, you tried so hard not to slap his face because god knows you needed to control yourself because you're so close from killing the charming man.

"Why did this happen to me? Jisoos," you sat back down. You gave up and just went with the flow of
the situation being thrown at you.

"So whats really the big deal? To be honest I don't even care if I'm married or not to you. I just need this job to survive," you confidently say.

"He'll bring a priest," he said, he sounded a little nervous.

your eyebrow peeled up at the sight, "so what? Are you an atheist or something? You worship dog god or something like that?"

Taehyung throws you an unimpressed look, you shrugged in response "then what?"

Taehyung looked away and his cheeks were tinted with a soft shade of pink. A gasp escaped from your lips as your eyes were stuck on the male.

"You're GAY?"

Taehyung rolled his eyes and groaned "what the hell? I'm not Gay. Do you want me to prove it to you?" He rose up, you keep yourself from smirking. He was too easy to tease.

"Then What is it? If you're aren't gay?" You decided to stand up too and folded your arms. He mumbled something while looking away at you, you let out a soft groan.

"I can't hear you,"

"I said I'm saving my marriage for the person I really love," he said his voice was loud and clear.

You snorted at his serious face and then started laughing "I didn't expect you to be so sentimental Mr. Kim Taehyung. You're an asshole when I first met you,"

"I am an asshole but I'm still a man of my word, I take things seriously,"

"Too serious," you mumbled under your breathe. You sighed and looked up at him "so what's your plan?"

Taehyung heaves a sigh and ran his hands through his soft hair while slowly licking his lips. "I still need to think about it, for the mean time, keep your guard up. One of my relatives might pop out of nowhere and bombard you with questions, halabeoji probably told the news to the Kim clan"

You just softly nodded in response. Taehyung sighs again and quietly walks away, thinking all of the possible strategies to stop his halabeoji's plan.

You let yourself fall down on the mattress, you blinked rapidly for a few seconds and slapped your face hard. "OW?!" you exclaimed at your stupidity.

"Yep, fucking hell this really aint a dream"

————-

A/n: so hehe *laughs awkwardly* um please don't kill me,,,??