Chapter 7

You pressed your lips into a thin line, not quite sure what to say but you nodded in reply and then bowed to him.

The old man laughed lightly "no need for that my dear, Im Kim Suk kyum, I'm the grand father of three brats and one angel, naming Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Kim Taehyung and ofcourse our little angel here, Kim Taegi.

Your eyes diverted to the four year old who was now hiding behind his grandfather's back, staring up at you using his left eye while hiding half of his face.

A dog rips away your attention from the child, the dog jumps up and down infront of you, you smiled unintentionally to the cute dog and picked him up. It licks your whole face excitedly making you giggle.

"Weird, Yeontan turns into a scary tiger whenever we touch him. He's only cuddly towards Taehyung and Taegi," Jimin said while eyeing Yeontan who was growling at him.

"Can we go inside now?" Yoongi whines, he planned to doze off as soon as he they arrived.

The old man chuckles at Yoongi "Ah Min Yoongi, sometimes I get confused if you're really younger than me,"

With that Jimin smirks and then turns to his Yoongi Hyung "Tol—"

"Not a single fucking word, Jimin" Yoongi snaps and the rolled his eyes.

"Yoongi Hyung said bad word!" You jumped out of your skin while looking at the four year old who just screamed out of nowhere.

"Oh now did he? Well go get the swear jar inside Taegi and make him pay the price," Taegi's grandfather said to him.

Taegi nodded furiously and runs into the mansion, Yeontan jumps out of your grasp and followed Taegi inside while barking loudly. Hoseok and Jimin just laughed at their Hyung one more time.

"OoOo you need to pay Taegi 20 eh?" Hoseok teases Yoongi.

"Ah Hyung you've been filling up the swear jar every year, you could practically buy a new Range Rover with a year worth of money you put in the swear jar" Jimin joins Hoseok teasing him, they just earned a glare from Yoongi.

"No wonder Taegi's filthy rich," Hoseok added.

"I told you boys before not to swear infront of Taegi,"  Mr. Kim Suk kyum says.

"Well Yoongi-hyung didn't got the message," Jimin snickers, holding Hoseok's shoulder for support.

Another car arrives in the driveway and it was Jin and the others. Each of them greeted the old man and bowed at him.

"Jungkook is that you? You've changed a lot, you're quite a meat pack" Mr. Kim squeezed Jungkook's shoulder.

When Taehyung and the others were younger, Taehyung's grandfather babied Jungkook because he was the youngest back then but when Taegi arrived Taehyung's grandfather turns his attention to Taegi.

"Well I've been working out," Jungkook said proudly.

"Halahbuhji, Shall we go inside?" Namjoon asked him, his grandfather nods.

"FINALLY" Yoongi says and was the first one to go inside. They all just laughed softly at Yoongi's rare childishness.

They were all pilling inside but something stopped your tracks, Namjoon noticed it and stayed outside with you.

"Why did you stop?" Namjoon scans your face when he didn't get a reply, but he's a clever man so he already knew what ran through your mind.

"Waiting for Taehyung?" He asked but it sounded more like a statement.

You remained quiet for a moment "isn't it rude for me entering his house without his consent?"

Namjoon snorts at your question
"Correction, this is our house. This is where we grew up so you have my permission to go in" Namjoon smiles at you.