Chapter 4

Sighing, you slid under the blankets as you wait for Jimin to arrive, the room was getting a little chilly so you decided to toast yourself up.

The room was quiet, Jimin took a long time outside and because of that, memories started pooling your brain.

Recalling what happened the past few days.

------Flashback-----

"Come one this is the fifth company I've applied in and I still can't be hired?" You asked to yourself while frowning as you were heading your way out of the interviewer's office.

Everything confused you, you finished college with a high degree, you didn't get any bad record from your past and even awarded as the most outstanding student from your class. So why the heck won't companies accept you?!

You grumbled all the way to the next building hoping that you'd be hired. This building isn't just an ordinary building, this is owned by your past lover which made you a little nervous. You sat down in the waiting area, a few minutes passed and your name was finally called.

"Miss (y/n)?" The secretary called you.

"Yes?"

"Mr. Oh wants to see you now" she smiled at you sweetly.

Your smiled faded upon hearing that name, you didn't want to see him again but you needed this job so much because you only live alone and you needed the money to pay for your bills. Growing up in an orphanage with no one adopting you is a little hard but it taught you how to be independent.

You nervously pushed the door open and it revealed the man you once love. He gave you a wide smile that you once adored. You just kept putting on a stern look.

"Hello Mr. Oh Sehun" you uttered quietly.

His smile grew even more "Hello ex-girlfriend"

You looked away. Sehun still loved you dearly, even if you left him for two years. You found out that Sehun was doing illegal things and you didn't like it at all so that's why you decided to break up with him.

It pained you ofcourse because you loved him but now, it all faded away.

"Please. Take a seat" he gestured you to sit down his smile still prominent on his face.

"Satan knows how much I've missed you (y/n)" sehun says while staring at your face with adoring eyes.

You gulped and cleared your throat "I'm here for a job Sehun, I'm not here for you" you said in a cold tone.

Sehun chuckled "it still makes me crazy when I hear you say my name, baby girl"

Sehun was determined to flirt with you that time, he didn't care about interviewing you or anything because he'll hire you anyway, just to keep you in his sight.

"You know what? I'll leave" You slowly rose from your seat but Sehun lets out a chuckle.

"I think that wouldn't be necessary baby girl" he states a sly smirk crawling on his lips

You raised an eyebrow at him "and why?"

Sehun stood up and slowly came closer to you, he leans on his table and crossed his arms. Both of you are facing each other.

"I knew you were looking for a job, that's why I paid all the companies here not to hire you so you'll end up here" he looked very happy that his plan worked.