Chapter 14

"What?" Those words quickly escaped your lips, you were shocked and slightly angry.

You saw Taegi looking at you but was soon disturbed by Jin, who took Taegi to namjoon and returned moments after.

"Didn't you hear me woman?" Taehyung's eyes looked at you with a sharp gaze, slowly tilting his head.

"Why do you want to break it off so suddenly? Why aren't you even explaining to me what is actually going on?" you breathed out.

"I don't intend on explaining further," he said dismissively, casually looking away.

"I demand an explanation," you said firmly while looking at his face, waiting for him to meet your eyes again.

"I don't owe you an explanation," Taehyung said in a calm voice, still looking away.

Flashbacks from earlier flooded your mind as anger slowly took a hold of you, you were so frustrated with his sudden decision.

Blinded by frustration and anger, your hands moved without you knowing it. You quickly grabbed taehyung's collar looking at him eye to eye.

"Listen here fucker, I have had enough with this shit going on! Ever since I was linked with you, I got harassed by two men who doesn't have the decency to respect a woman's lips." You spat remembering the time he and Jin kissed you out of the blue.

"Second, my fucking ex just kidnapped me from you which you didn't even gave me an explanation on what the hell was going on. And for fucks sake! I almost got killed! I witnessed people dying just moments ago and still? You're not giving me an explanation?!" You screamed as tears started rolling down your cheeks.

Life keeps on giving you so much to handle and you can't take it anymore. You were so scared of what will happen next because you weren't always sure what to expect because your life kept giving you pain which ever path you take.

You didn't noticed that Jimin and the others were all looking at you, they didn't interfere nor said anything, the five other males just stared at the two of you. It baffled them, seeing you cry while grabing Taehyung's collar with all the strength you have and Taehyung looking at you with annoyance, it was quite an unexpected sight.

You were not even able to notice that Taehyung was slightly elevated from his seat, you were strong enough to lift him up just by his collar.

As you stared at him once again, you eyes darkened, everything you've been putting up in your life just dawned at you at that very moment.

"Shit," Taehyung muttered when your fists met his right cheek.

The sight of blood made you wake up into your senses. Taehyung's lip was bleeding a little, his eyes were still empty, staring at you like he did before.

"Oh shit that was intense," Jungkook decided to cut in to break the tension.

"Hi, (y/n) that was quite a show you did huh? Can i just—" Jungkook didn't finish but he quickly grabbed your arm and practically dragged you all the way to the crammed comfort room, closing the door after the two of you were inside.

Jungkook was running his fingers through his hair, biting his lip while looking at you.

"You do know that what you just did made things a lot more worse," Jungkook said, looking at you with disbelief.

Your brows slightly furrowed but you looked away from him.

"I don't even know who are you, all of you. What sick game did I just let myself in? What will happen to me after this? What the hell is going on Jungkook?!" You screamed at him.

He doesn't flinch, instead, the young and playful Jungkook was gone, right now he looked at you just like Taehyung looked at you earlier.

"I can't do that," he said.

It frustrated you even more, why wouldn't they just tell you? Was it that hard to even explain a little to you?

"Yeah no shit," you spat and let yourself fall on the floor.

"I just want to go back now," you whispered, remembering the days where you were juggling 3 jobs a day, going home to your small cramped apartment with only a pack of tarts to eat the whole day. You wanted it back even if it was not clearly the best type of life, you didn't understand what was really happening right now and it scares you.

Jungkook lets out a sigh and crouched down, leveling his faces to yours.

"He said that he wanted you to go back right? You're going back." Jungkook tried to reassure you.

yeah and I don't even think I'll be going back alibe now, you thought.

You just stayed silent, looking at the floor while various thoughts ran through your head.

Meanwhile Taehyung was using an ice packet on his lips, thinking very deeply. Jimin was beside him, they were both sitting at the counter of the minibar.

Jimin was feeling a little nervous for you, Taehyung hated it when someone disrespects him in any way, and what you did was seriously out of line. Jimin just prayed Taehyung wouldn't be hard on you or else you're dead meat. It was good thing Jungkook was able to pull you away because they knew Taehyung will kill you, they even saw Taehyung slowly reaching out to his gun near his thigh.

"Tae-"

"Don't even think about it Jimin," Taehyung cuts him off, Jimin looks at Hoseok and Hoseok was looking at Jimin with worried eyes.

Jimin sighed and looked down at his empty wine glass, hoping that Taehyung wouldn't pull any tricks as soon as you and Jungkook got out of the comfort room.

But before Jimin could even finish his small set of prayers for you, Taehyung suddenly stood up, walking towards where you and Jungkook were.

"Jimin," Hoseok calls out.

"I know hyung, but we can't interfere" Jimin sighs as he see's Taehyung coming back while pulling you.

Jungkook got out seconds after. You were teary eyed when Taehyung forcefully grabs your arm and pulled you all they way outside, his grip was so tight that his veins on his hand started to be more prominent. He throws you to the floor and points a gun at you.

"I tried being nice, but you really got into my nerves princess," Taehyung hissed, his hair was all over the place and his eyes was piercing through your soul.

"What shall I do to you hmm?" Taehyung chuckles, fear hugged your entire body as you stared at the gun pointed at you in shock.

"Tae-" Jin tries to stop him but Taehyung pointed the gun to Jin.

"You don't have any business here Jin," he said to his hyung.

Taehyung turns the gun to you again and was very sure of finishing you off since you have no value to him nor to his plan anymore.

It was a lot to take it in, you're not even in your right mind yet, your thoughts were all jumbled up but it was all focused to the gun pointed at you at the same time. Without any hesitation, this word escaped your lips.

"shoot,"