"Fine, I am sorry. I shouldn't have done that. Please forgive me ", he said in a pleading tone.

" Forgiveness is earned. I am giving you 24 hours. If you can earn my forgiveness then it's all fine. Otherwise, I am gonna give you the silent treatment for a week", I said smirking at him.

"You know very well that I can convince you in few hours ", He said smirking back.

" Let's see. Who is gonna win this challenge", I said teasing him.

*************

It was almost lunchtime and my stomach churned in hunger. I haven't seen Fahad for two hours. I was sitting on my bed reading the novel.

The room of the door burst open and saw Fahad coming into the room with a tray. I tried to ignore him but it seems impossible as he was only in his sweatpants. He was shirtless and his abs were visible making me flush.

I felt the bed dipped beside me. The delicious aroma of food fill in my nostrils. I look at him and he was smirking at me.

He put the tray on the side table and leaned closer making my heart go crazy. I bit my lips to control the blush which was forming on my cheeks. He pushes my hair behind my ear and cupped my cheeks. His lips brushed on mine as he looks into my eyes. He captured my lips into a passionate kiss. I run my finger through his hair as he was kissing me passionately. I run my fingers on his chest and I felt his breath uneven. He pulled apart leaving me into a blushing mess.

"I have made lunch for you. Have it otherwise it will turn cold ", He said looking away.

I nodded my head as I put the tray on my lap.

" I have especially made roasted fish the way you like ", He said smiling at me.

" Thank you so much ", I said looking at him.

I found him going away somewhere. Where he is going?

" Where are you going? " I asked out of my curiosity.

"Enjoy lunch. I will be here in ten minutes", He said and rushed away.

What's wrong with him?

Whatever, I should enjoy my delicious lunch first.

*************

I was standing in front of the mirror checking my appearance. I was wearing a black color sari that Mrs.Rina had gifted me. It was very beautiful and classy. It fitted me very well. I paired it with my silver earring and bracelet. I also make sure to wear the pendant that Fahad had given me. I straighten my hair and wear my black heels.

" How long it will take isha? We are going to be late ", Fahad said from the room

I look at myself last time in the mirror as I went out of the closet room. I open the door and I found him sitting on the bed. His eyes were glued to his mobile phone. He was looking so handsome in his black tuxedo. His hair was perfectly gelled. Damn, my husband is hot.

He lifted his gaze as he heard me fake clearing my throat. His eyes roamed around my body as he gulped hard. I lick my lips in anticipation. His eyes were glued to me as he was coming towards me. He leaned closer as he slides his hand on my waist. My hands automatically went to his chest as my heart was beating rapidly.

" Damn, you look so beautiful", He said wandering his eyes on my body.

I bit my lips to control the blush which was forming on my cheeks.

He leaned closer and place a kiss on the corner of my lips making me a blushing mess.

I saw his eyes darkened as he looks at me.

"You can't wear this party. Go and change it", He ordered me.

" You can't order me. You don't how much time it takes to get ready. No way, I am going to change my outfit ", I said putting my hands on my chest.

" I don't want to argue with you. Go and change your outfit ", He said glaring at me.

" Why you want me to change my outfit? Doesn't I look good? " I asked him.

"Huh, You don't have an idea how beautiful you are looking. But I don't want any man to see you in this outfit ", He said in a frustrating tone.

Realization dawned on me.

" I understand what are you trying to say. But I can't change it. Mrs. Rina gave it to me with so much love and she was insisting me to wear it. If I won't wear it, she will be hurt", I state the fact.

"Fine. But you will be staying by my side all the time ", He ordered me and I happily nodded.

" By the way, I won the challenge. You forgave me ", He said with a smirk.

" I didn't forgive you yet. 24 hours is still not over. After 24 hours, I will decide that you are forgiven or not ", I said smirking back.

" I can do anything to earn your forgiveness", He said genuinely making my heart melt.

***************

We have reached a venue where the party was held. Fahad opened the door of the car and extended his hand to me. I put my hand on him and it felt like everything is perfect.

He entwined our fingers as we reached there. The party was a grand one. There were many groups of people busy talking with each other. The decoration was so beautiful and elegant. As we entered the party, everyone's eyes were glued to us making my heartbeat stop. I was feeling nervous as everyone was looking at us.

"Breathe ", Fahad muttered into my ears. I took a deep breath to calm myself.

I felt someone burning gaze on me and I was too scared to find out who is that. I am sure someone is watching me and it scares the crap out of me.

**************

Authors note :

Assalamu alaikum readers,

How was the chapter? Are you all excited about the next chapter?

Please vote and comment.

Love y'all,
Fatima. S