harry potter

Writing them going to Harry Potter World since I'm a HUGE potterhead :)
_________________________________________

"Yu Yan, we're here!"

I smiled at my girlfriend opening her arms as she grinned cutely.

"You sure are excited huh?"

I asked, linking my arm with hers. I heard Keran gagging as the rest of the girls giggled.

"Look, Xue baobei, there's Hogwarts!"

Yuxin exclaimed, tugging Xue'er's shirt.

"Okay everyone. We have 5 groups of 2, Zihan and Keyin, Yuxin and Xue'er, Keran and Anqi, Yu Yan and Jiaqi, Shuxin and I. Stick to your buddy and don't get lost. We'll meet at The Hog's Head for some butterbeer."

Xiaotang instructed and grabbed Shuxin's hand, leading her away. I slightly gaped at Hogwarts, the castle was honestly amazing. I peeled my eyes away from the castle and to Jiaqi who was already wandering aimlessly into Diagon Alley.

"Yu Yan! Let's go get some robes!"

Jiaqi said, her eyes twinkling with excitement. I smiled and followed her to Madam Malkin's Robes for All Occasions.

She entered the shop, eyes darting to all the robes hung on display.

"Do you remember your house, Yan?"

"Yeah, Slytherin. You're in Gryffindor, right?"

"Yep, let's get the robes!"

Jiaqi yelled and pulled me towards the robes, shuffling through them.

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally waddled up to me, robes in hand. I nodded at her as we headed to the cashier. Just as Jiaqi was about to take her purse out, I grasped her hand and took out mine instead.

"You always pay... Let me pay once!"

She whined as I shook my head.

"You should have expected this when you bought everyone tickets here."

"That's because I was excited!"

"Yeah, now, let's go."

I grabbed the bag containing our uniforms as Jiaqi hopped out.

"Let's go to Ollivander's now!"

She said, running to the wand shop.

"Yan, I've got my wand right here!"

She pointed at a box, giving me a goofy smile. I grinned and ruffled through the shelfs of boxes.

"Lady, I advise you to get an Aspen one. Here's one. Nice and supple, easy for charm work. 11'2 inches."

The clerk handed me a box as I looked to Jiaqi who gave me a thumbs up.

"What's yours?"

"Dogwood."

"Sounds really weird."

"To be honest, yeah. But dogwood wands are quirky and mischievous apparently."

I pulled Jiaqi's waist closer as I gave her a peck on her forehead.

"Just like you. A silly and goofy girl who I love."