mirror

I entered the practice room and spotted a dancing Yu Yan.

"Hello."

"Hi."

I greeted. She went back to practising the moves as I watched her.

The sweat droplets sliding down her face, her shirt slightly tied up, revealing her toned abdomen, looked dangerously attractive to me. The way her hair flowed as she danced was enticing. Her seducing eyes behind the golden glasses was killing me.

"Jiaqi."

"Yeah?"

"Help me."

She pouted. Cute. I got up and walked behind her.

"Where?"

"This movement."

She did a body wave, making me swallow a lump of saliva.

"Kiki 老师, please help me."

I grabbed her wrist and brought her closer to the mirror.

I grasped her waist and tried to help her loosen up.

"Uh... Hm."

She looked embarrassed as I stared at her reflection. Flushed cheeks, sweat dripping, in my opinion, she looked absolutely stunning.

"Let go?"

She asked, tapping my hand.

"I don't want to."

I said boldly. She bit her bottom lip and turned around.

"If not... TICKLE ATTACK!"

She jumped up and tackled me. I tried my best to not fall but still fell in the end.

Yu Yan ended up trapped in between my arms as I hovered above her.

"Um..."

I smirked at the vulnerable girl. I slowly leaned in with a devilish glint in my eye. Yu Yan stared blankly at me. Instead of pressing my lips onto hers, I went to her right ear.

"You do make me crazy, don't you?"

I heard her groan. Confused, I looked down and saw my thigh, pressing in between her legs.

I smirked at the reason and left my thigh there. I continued to nibble on her ear when she suddenly spoke up.

"Mo-Move your leg..."

She whimpered. I nodded. She looked at my lips, making me smirk as I closed the gap in between us.
_________________________________________
YU YAN POV :)

I watched as her face came closer. She pressed her lips against mine and left a little peck before withdrawing herself.

I frowned and pulled her shirt towards me, linking our lips again. This time, she bit my bottom lip. I felt her tongue enter my mouth, exploring every inch of it. I didn't bother to even battle her for it.

She eventually pulled away after grazing my bottom lip with her tongue as we panted for air.

"Ji- Jiaqi."

I stammered. She got up and held out a hand to me. I accepted it but she immediately pulled me into a hug and pushed me against the mirror.

"I'm not finished yet."

I gulped at her seductive tone. Her hands trailed over my hip and grabbed my thigh.

She hungrily kissed me and slowly left little bites trailing from my collarbone to my neck.

"F-Fuck... Jia- Jiaqi..."

I gasped. She looked up and smirked.

"That's all for today, princess. Next time you need help, call me."

I frowned at her back figure leaving the room.

"Come back here!"

I hollered at her. She turned around and walked towards me.

"You can't just fucking leave me here."

"Call me when you need help."

She said bluntly. I sighed and tried to compose myself as she left.

"Fuck you, Xu Jiaqi."