ice

This isn't really a QJY oneshot. It's more of a The Nine oneshot but with QJY moments, hope you still enjoy tho :)
_________________________________________

"Are you done, Kiki?"

Jiaqi heard Yu Yan knocking on her door.

"Yep!" She put on her glasses before running out. "We're just waiting on Miss Liu now. God, she takes forever to do her makeup."

Jiaqi giggled at Keyin's whining.

"Speaking of Yuxin, there she is. Great, we can leave now!"

"Wait. There's only eight of us. Where's Anqi?"

"She has a photoshoot, doesn't she?"

"Oh... Let's go then."

The eight of them headed towards the car, Keran and Yuxin in the front, Yu Yan, Keyin and Jiaqi in the middle and finally, Shuxin, Xiaotang and Xue'er at the back.

"Keke, do you know where it is?"

"I've been there before."

"So you know how to ice skate?"

"Why do you sound so surprised, Keyin? Do I not look like I can ice skate?"

"Not really."

Keran scoffed and started to drive.

"Keyin."

Jiaqi got goosebumps at Yu Yan's angry glare at Keyin.

"Yes~?"

"Get your fucking hand off my thigh before I cut it off."

Keyin immediately drew back her hand and moved closer to Jiaqi.

"Kiki jiejie, Yu Yan's bullying me!"

She whined. Jiaqi giggled as Yu Yan smacked Keyin's shoulder.

"I am not bullying you. I merely implied that your hand wasn't supposed to be there, dumbass." Yu Yan growled.

"Why? Is it reserved for someone else?" Shuxin wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

"Y'all are annoying." Yu Yan groaned and slumped her body towards the window as the car was filled with teasing and mocking laughs.

"So who knows how to ice skate again?" Xue'er asked after the laughter had died down. Yu Yan, Xiaotang, Keyin and Yuxin raised their hand while Keran raised both.

"PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS BACK ON THE WHEEL BEFORE WE FUCKING DIE, LU KERAN!" Yu Yan yelled as Keran quickly slammed her hands back down onto the steering wheel.

"It's like you crave for death, Keke." Yuxin smacked Keran's shoulder.

"But if you die, you're going to hell for sure."

"Every day I feel like hell living with you idiots."

Keran sneered back. Keyin rolled her eyes.

"Are we there yet?" Shuxin asked.

"No we are not, donkey(Sorry I couldn't resist putting in a Shrek reference !)" Xiaotang replied.

Jiaqi leaned back into her seat, chuckling at the bickering couple in the back while Xue'er tried to tune them out.

"I feel bad for you, Xue'er." Yu Yan turned behind and said. Xiaotang was now pinching Shuxin's cheeks while Shuxin narrowed her eyes as Xue'er mouthed 'Help me' at Yu Yan.

"Guys! We're here!" Keran announced. DYHT snapped out of their Shrek arguement at Keran's announcement while they got out.

When Jiaqi was getting off, Yu Yan extended a hand to her, scared that the clumsy girl might fall.

"Why didn't you help me get down, Yu Yan?" Keyin battered her eyelashes as Yu Yan rolled her eyes.

"Because you're a brat."

"Am not!" Jiaqi accepted Yu Yan's hand, giggling. Once they had all got off, they quickly headed into the mall where the ice skating ring would be.

"Okay everyone, apparently this is how it's gonna be. Grab the boots over there, head into the ring and just skate. There's not many people here today, so you can do whatever you want."

Keran said, after talking to one of the staff members.

"Got it."
_________________________________________

YU YAN POV

I glanced to my side, noticing how sulky Jiaqi looked.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I-I can't skate."

"I'll teach you." My heart skipped a beat when I saw Jiaqi's bright smile. She quickly got up, almost falling.

"Grab my arm." I smiled. She nodded as we walked slowly to the ice ring, where Keran and Keyin were apparently playing catching on skates.

I chuckled as Keyin fell onto the ice, screaming at Keran who had escaped to the furthest corner.

"Come, don't worry. Trust me." I assured Jiaqi who was hesitantly looking at the ring as I got in. Lifting a foot up, she entered the ring, slightly shivering.

I grabbed her wrist, trying to urge her to actually move. She finally did but it was just a small step.

"Just trust me, Qiqi." I repeated. Jiaqi sighed and slightly relaxed her stiff posture. I smiled in triumph and tried to led her to the nearest corner where Yuxin, Xue'er, Shuxin and Xiaotang were skating at.

Shuxin was trying to climb onto Xiaotang's back, but of course, that's not the best thing to do while skating.

"Y-Yu Yan.." I peered over my shoulder to see Jiaqi, her legs quivering. I quickly grabbed her waist closer to me, scared that she might fall.

"Here, I'll teach you. Relax." I said soothingly as we approached the four.

"WATCH OUT!" I snapped my head to the right where Keyin was skating straight into us. I dodged, pulling Jiaqi with me as Keyin skidded into the barrier.

"FUCK MY LEG!"

"LANGUAGE! THERE'S CHILDREN HERE!"

"FRICKEDY FRACK MY LEG!"

Keyin yelled at Keran who was skating over. Jiaqi giggled as I glared at Keyin who cowered slightly.

"Hey, don't glare at me! She's the one who pushed me!"

"Because you tried to push me too!" I sighed and ignored them, bringing Jiaqi over to the corner where the girls were cackling at Keyin and Keran.

"Idiots." Xiaotang muttered.

"Okay, so do you know how to roller blade?"

"Yeah."

I quickly taught Jiaqi how to skate. The basics at least.

"Thank you, Yu Yan!" Jiaqi squealed as she skated in a circle around me. I smiled as she pulled me into a hug.

"I love you!"

"Love you too."
_________________________________________