teddy

It was a quiet Sunday afternoon in The9's house. The loudest of the bunch, Anqi, Keyin, Xue'er, Xiaotang and Shuxin had all gone out to eat hotpot. Initially, Jiaqi wanted to join but in the end, decided against it since they would want to go watch a horror movie afterwards.

Yu Yan just didn't want to eat hotpot and Yuxin and Keran went to the zoo, along with Sunrui who was on her day off from work. She saw Jiaqi laying down on the couch with a blanket draped over her body, watching TV.

"Kiki, did you not go out with the rest?"

"Huh? No... I don't fancy watching a horror film or going to the zoo. I much rather stay at home.."

Jiaqi stretched out her hands and yawned. Yu Yan bit her bottom lip and asked.

"There's some food in the fridge, I'll cook something up."

"Yay! Thank you, Yan!"

Jiaqi waddled to Yu Yan with her blanket and hugged her.

"You're welcome. You have to let go for me in order for me to go cook."

"Okie."

Ah, she's so cute.

"You're older than me but still act so childish."

"Don't act like you don't enjoy my affection!"

Yu Yan blushed at her comment and smacked her shoulder.

"You stay here."

Yu Yan pointed at the sofa and went to the kitchen. Half an hour later, she felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

"Kiki~, let go. I might cut myself."

"Hmph, no. I want huggies."

Yu Yan chuckled and placed the knife down. She washed her hands and turned behind, gazing at the fox.

"Come here. Huggies."

She opened her arms and embraced Jiaqi tightly. Jiaqi nuzzled into Yu Yan's chest and slowly rubbed Yu Yan's back.

"Huggies."

"Haha, yeah. Huggies."
_________________________________________

Sorry for making this so short I just wanted a chapter where you guys could just read first while I worked on the next 1000+ words one. Thanks :)