sleep

Night time was the only time it was quiet in The9's house. Loud people like Keyin and Anqi had to recharge their energy, just like robots. However, two people would always be the first one to bed. The lion maknae, Yu Yan and the oldest fox, Xu Jiaqi would always sleep the earliest. Jiaqi slept for beauty while Yu Yan had to 'recharge'.

Unfortunately, one night, Jiaqi just couldn't sleep. When she headed downstairs to at least do try to tire herself to sleep by dancing, she saw light coming from the living room.

"Yu Yan? What are you doing here?" Jiaqi asked curiously. Yu Yan always nagged the other girls to sleep before 11 so why was she awake?

"Couldn't sleep. Decided to watch some Brooklyn 99."(A/N: BROOKLYN 99 BEST SHOW APART FROM QCYN)

"You?" Yu Yan turned back and looked at Jiaqi.

"Hm, same reason. It's raining somemore. What perfect conditions to sleep in." Jiaqi sighed dramatically. Yu Yan nodded in agreement and patted the empty space next to her.

"Come sit. Let's watch together."

Jiaqi happily sat down next to Yu Yan who was snuggling a fox pillow. "Fox?"

"Shut up."

"Does the fox remind you of me?"

"Shut up." Jiaqi pouted and leaned onto Yu Yan's shoulder. Yu Yan noticed Jiaqi's sad expression and quickly mumbled, "So-Sorry." Jiaqi widened her eyes at Yu Yan's apology since Yu Yan never apologises.

"Oh, I didn't take it seriously, it's fine, 宝贝." Yu Yan blushed slightly at Jiaqi's words. There was an awkward silence for a couple of minutes when Jiaqi suddenly perked up.

"Oh, you're watching season five?" Jiaqi tried desperately to change the topic. Yu Yan nodded.

"Im rewatching the entire series. It's pretty entertaining."

"Isn't this the part where Jake proposes?" Jiaqi asked. Yu Yan nodded and a smile formed on her lips.

"It's cute. I wish I had a significant other too." Jiaqi sighed. Yu Yan didn't respond and instead just looked at the TV.

"Ah... The proposal is a good idea. I want to plan my own wedding!" Jiaqi pouted at Yu Yan who merely chuckled.

"All the girls I've been with were all babies that I needed to take care of. I want to be the baby for once!"

"I can baby you. Even if I'm younger than you." Yu Yan smiled. Jiaqi laughed.

"You look pretty when you smile."

Jiaqi stared at Yu Yan who bit her lip and cupped Jiaqi's cheeks.

Yu Yan leaned in and kissed Jiaqi. The soft feel of Yu Yan's lips made Jiaqi feel like she was on cloud nine.

Yu Yan then pushed Jiaqi onto the couch and let her hands roam around her body. She lifted up Jiaqi's chin and pulled her in for a heated kiss.

Yu Yan pulled away and took in Jiaqi's face. Swollen lips, flushed cheeks. She still looks amazing.

Jiaqi grabbed Yu Yan's collar and pulled her down again. Jiaqi felt Yu Yan smile against her lips and smirked.

Yu Yan moved her hands under Jiaqi's shirt to feel her breast. After a few seconds of Yu Yan groping Jiaqi's breast, Yu Yan pulled her hands away and intertwined her fingers with Jiaqi's.

Just as they were about to continue, they heard footsteps approaching them. Yu Yan quickly got up and fixed her hair and collar.

Jiaqi didn't let go of Yu Yan's hand and fixed her hair.

"Yo! Y'all are still awake?" Yu Yan looked back and saw Xiaotang. "We both couldn't sleep. So we decided to watch some Netflix."

"Ah, to be honest, none of us are sleeping anyway. We've been in Shuxin's dorm the entire time, playing Monpoly."

"Oh okay. We'll go join you guys." Jiaqi nodded at Yu Yan and turned off the TV.

"I'll make sure you have the best wedding ever but you have to be mine first." Yu Yan whispered in Jiaqi's ear.