she

I couldn't remember how we even arrived here. My hands roamed under her shirt, feeling her waist before she aggressively grasped my wrists. Damn, shes a dom.

"Don't touch me," she growled lowly. I just nodded and guided her head to my neck. Feeling her teeth graze my collarbone, I let out a sigh. Her hands had released my wrists and gripped my waist instead while I just helplessly flung my arms around her shoulders.

How did we even come to this? I could only remember Xue'er pleading for me to accompany her to a bar, her dancing off to somewhere while I stayed in a corner and me getting wasted. I only had 4 drinks.. I think. I probably had more. I was snapped out of my thoughts by a pressure being applied onto my center.

Surprised, a moan escaped my lips without my consent. I could feel the redhead's smirk against my neck. She lightly bit the flesh, making me feel a pleasurable pain before leaving wet kisses on the bite mark.

"Should we get out of here?" She asked. I opened my eyes, remembering that we were still in the bar's toilet and we should definitely head to a more private location before things got out of hand.

"Sure," I grinned lazily and let her drag me out of the washroom.

"Your place or my place?" She questioned. Was she not as drunk as I was?

"Yours," I answered. My place was a complete mess and I didn't need this beautiful stranger to see it.

"Mhm." Shooting a charming grin, she pulled out her phone and(what I assumed) called for a pick up. Snaking her arm around my waist, we waited patiently for the car to arrive and all I could remember was that the car looked like it was worth my life savings.

"Hurry," she said to the driver, who looked like a guy with extremely feminine features. Huh.

"Alright alright, don't rush me," the driver hissed back. I felt the woman shift my body closer to hers. Feeling my face flush at the sudden intimate position, I leaned back and cuddled into her body.

"Fond of this one, are you?"

"We'll just have to wait and see."

Wait... what?

I woke up, a sudden surge of dizziness hitting my head as I opened my eyes. Once I regained my vision, I sat upright, trying to balance myself.

I was in a room that literally screamed elegance. The four poster bed that I currently sat on felt like it was from a palace. The walls were painted black and most of the furniture were the same color.

Trying to remember what had happened after the car ride, the door creaked open. Startled, I jumped, making the blanket that was wrapped around my body come undone.

"Uh," the woman paused, "I didn't think you would be awake yet." I frowned and quickly pulled the blanket over my body.

"Even though I've seen every part of you, I assume you don't want me here?" She spoke again, with a tinge of uncertainty.

"I do need you to tell me what happened last night."

"Uh, okay. So I basically found you at a bar and slept with you. I got your consent, so don't worry and if you're wondering where we are right now, we're in my place," she said quickly. I nodded. At least she was nice enough to explain everything.

"Do.. Do you want to leave?"

"Am I not forced to leave?"

"You can stay if you want to... Most girls don't but I always offer them," she said.

"You aren't gonna kill me, right?"

"You're into that?" She said with a face of horror. I widened my eyes.

"No! I'm not into murder! I like my life, okay!"

"Oh... Then why'd you ask?"

"Because I'm scared my one night stand might kill me...?"

"Why would I kill you?" She asked, dumbfounded. Growing more and more confused, I tightened my hold on the blanket.

"I dont know! You're just really scary!"

"Wow, offensive, much?"

"Okay, you're making me incredibly confused. Where are my clothes?" I asked. The girl looked around the room before smiling sheepishly.

"Your clothes are getting washed. You can borrow mine." I widened my eyes.

"Here," she said, throwing an oversized shirt at me.

"Do you not want me to wear anything underneath?"

"Do you want to wear anything underneath?"

Rolling my eyes at her snarky remark, I hastily put on the shirt.

"Could you at least get me some underwear?" I asked nicely. She shrugged and threw the undergarments at me.

"Come on, breakfast, or well, lunch in this case, is ready downstairs."

There was a downstairs?