fight

It had been a week since their fight. It had been a week since Jiaqi started ignoring Yu Yan. On the 8th day, Yu Yan finally gathered up the courage to go talk to Jiaqi.

"Are you still mad at me?" Yu Yan asked tenderly, stroking through Jiaqi's hair. "If you're not here to apologise, leave me alone." Jiaqi said. Yu Yan frowned and stopped stroking her hair.

"I just merely wanted some affection from you." Yu Yan inched closer to her face and wrung her arms around Jiaqi's neck from behind. "Don't bother because I don't want any of your affection." Jiaqi replied, her stoic expression hardening. Yu Yan still remained in the same position.

"I need you, Xu Jiaqi." Her hot breath tickling Jiaqi's neck. Yu Yan ran her hand across her waist and anticipated for a response.

She placed her head on Jiaqi's shoulder and slid her hand to Jiaqi's one. Once their hands touched, Jiaqi flinched, making Yu Yan feel upset.

"Why do you flinch at my touch? Are you that distant already?" She mumbled to Jiaqi who merely shrugged.

"Come on, it's been days since you've hugged me or even talked to me." Yu Yan frowned. Jiaqi ignored her.

"Fine, I'm sorry. If you're not going to accept that apology, I'm going to go shower." Yu Yan announced. Once she entered the bathroom, tears welled up in Jiaqi's eyes. Slowly, the teardrops began to fall onto her lap.

She quickly wiped them away and walked to the living room.

kiki🕶:
I need your help. You know how Yu Yan and I had a fight? She apologised already but I'm too shy to talk to her again...

snow❄:
WHAT? YALL HAD A FIGHT?

keran🦌:
hmm. Whenever Lin fan and I have a fight, I normally give her potatoes and everything's back to normal.

yuxin🌧:
just go talk to her you wimp

shaking😼:
wHAt???? KIKI IS SHY????

anqi🌶:
write her a song! dance on her! be flirty with her!

kiki🕶:
I'm not as bold as you think, okay?

Jiaqi heard footsteps behind her and snapped her head around. Oh, it's just Mango.(MANGO IS THEIR DOG IN THIS AU)

shuxin🍭:
You said she's in the shower, right?

keran🦌:
I don't like where this is going...

shuxin🍭:
THEN JUST GO INTO THE SHOWER YOU IDIOT.

kiki🕶:
but I cant :(

xiaotang🎎:
Did you morons forget that she's in this chat as well?

yuxin🌧:
oh my god.

anqi🌶:
We're actually idiots.

kiki🕶:
She left her phone at the living room

keran🦌:
Oh thank God.
Now, go chase your girl!

anqi🌶:
加油,KIKI!

Jiaqi sighed and realised she was going to do the inevitable anyway. She quickly hurried to their bedroom and heard the shower still running. Good, she's still in there.

Jiaqi creaked the door open and quietly entered the bathroom. Once she opened the shower door, Yu Yan was staring at her with a cheeky yet triumphant look.

The sight of Yu Yan staring at her made Jiaqi extremely flustered.

"What are you doing here, Ms Xu Jiaqi?" Yu Yan asked, her eyebrow raised slightly. Jiaqi looked away and mumbled, "To shower, obviously."

Yu Yan let out a hollow laugh and went back to shower. After a few seconds, Yu Yan asked, "Are you here to take a shower? Or just to simply stare at me?"

"I want a shower but I'd rather do the latter." Jiaqi said confidently, she didn't know where this surge of nerve came from. "You can do both if you come here." Yu Yan smirked. God, I hate that annoying mouth of hers. Jiaqi thought.

She didn't move afterwards and continued to admire Yu Yan's back, along with her tattoo. "Haven't you seen me naked tons of times?" Yu Yan asked, the water flowing down her back. Jiaqi blushed and replied, "Not like this though..."

"Hm," she hummed, "Aren't you going to join me?"

Jiaqi frowned, unbuttoned her shirt and removed her shorts. Hesitation overwhelmed her as she tried to remove her black lace underwear.

"Y-You don't have to if you don't want to." Yu Yan said gently. Jiaqi sighed in relief and walked next to Yu Yan.

"I've adjusted it to be slightly cooler, just how you like it."

Jiaqi frowned again.

"Yo-You didn't have to do that."

"Why? You're the most precious thing in the world. I have to make sure everything's to your liking." Yu Yan replied, inching closer to Jiaqi. "Th-That's sweet.... Thanks."

"You don't have to thank me, just talk to me again."

Yu Yan lifted up Jiaqi's chin with a finger and gazed at her. Their faces were dangerously close to each other when Yu Yan suddenly asked, "Did you cry just now?"

Jiaqi couldn't bear to answer her question. "I- I'm sorry..." Yu Yan choked out, tears forming at the sides of her eyes. It pained Yu Yan to see Jiaqi cry everytime and it pained even more when she knew it was because of her. "It was my fault, Kiki. It wasn't yours, don't bother to cry because of me..." her voice trailed off.

Yu Yan slowly wiped the tears with her hand when Jiaqi grabbed her wrist. "Come here, I want you now." Yu Yan seemed taken aback but complied and pinned Jiaqi against the wall.

"Yu Yan, I'm sorry to-"

She sealed Jiaqi's lips with a kiss and began to feel her curves. Her hands roamed up to Jiaqi's cheeks and cupped them.

After a heated makeout session, Yu Yan began to leave little marks on Jiaqi's whole body.

When she stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" Jiaqi asked in between pants. "I'm done showering, we'll continue this after you finish showering." Yu Yan licked her lips and walked out of the shower.