12 (rewritten)

The story is progressing too slowly😢😢. And holy fuck, Kai's new solo is a-m-a-z-i-n-g. Also, I just realized there is a song called "joke" by rm and that is on another fucking level. Apart from that I just realized the beauty of suga's album, d-2/ holy shit, I was super late. Maybe I am a "dense girl"🤣
————————-

Suga's face turned pale as he saw Jungkook along with some man who looked like one of the King's mistresses.

"Jungkook," it barely came out as whisper as the other looked at him in shock.

"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asked. He could feel his eyes tear up and hands shake a bit. Suga was here and he was glad, beyond relieved.

Suga was the only one who was nice to him during his stay in the bts dorm. Everysingle reader thought that Suga was one of the people who would abuse Jungkook the most but all of them are wrong since none of them knew what was going behind the scenes because the author didnt want to spoil anything to soon.

"I-," He wasnt given a chance to speak as Jungkook engulfed him in bone-crushing hug. Almost immediately Suga hugged him back.

"What are you doing here? You arent supposed to be here, you are supposed to be there, safe. Not here, with me," Jungkook cried as his tears dripped onto yoongi's shirt.

"You arent supposed to be here, you were supposed to be in hiding," Yoongi told as he slightly pulled out of the hug. He wiped all the tears from Jungkook's face before cupping it.

"Let me see you, we havent met in favourable conditions for almost our entire life time. Still got that bunny teeth, slightly chubby cheeks,- oh, what are there? Are you becoming a grandpa already?" Yoongi joked as he pressed Jungkook's forehead, the younger let out a slight giggle.

"Your the grandpa over here," Jungkook slightly teased.

"Break it up lovebirds, we have a lot of ground. Is shortie over here coming?" The man told.

"Shut it, Omega. I may be short but I am an Alpha, a ranks higher than you and in the position to kill. And by the way, I am above average height, your around 8cm shorter than me," he told in an authoritative voice in which the man immediately cowered in fear. He is a fucking liability, a hoax , a slut with no brains, yoongi realised. He immediately gripped his sword that was in the sheath.

"Tell me, why did you save Jungkook from the jail?" Yoongi asked carefully, Jungkook looked at the elder with a confused face.

"I have some in information which will benefit all of us," the man told calmly. Liar.

"Tell us the truth," The man remained silent. Yoongi took his sword out and plunged it through the man's heart. With a scream, he fell down dead.

"Hyung, why did you do that?" Jungkook asked, clearly shocked.

"He was going to be executed alongside you tomorrow. He was just saved you to use you as a shield," Yoongi told in disgust. "We have to leave soon."

"Tell me, why did you leave the castle," he needed to make sure this yoongi is same as the old yoongi.

"You are not the only one with grudges against the king," to that Jungkook let out a small smile.

"Then where are we going?"

"You came out without a plan?????" Yoongi asked incredulously. Jungkook nodded his head in embarrassment.

"Then we go to the southern mountains and look for allies," Yoongi told. Jungkook nodded his head once more before hugging Yoongi once more.

"Why are you being so clingy all of a sudden?" He asked in a teasing tone as he rubbed Jungkook's back in circles, just like how the other boy liked it.

"I just cant believe that you are here," was all Jungkook told before pulling away. Yoongi just shrugged his shoulders.

"We have to go now before we get killed and the king will just live on," Yoongi told as he dragged Jungkook into the forest.

——————————————

Should I rewrite fools?