1 (rewritten)

Jungkook groaned in pain as taehyung kicked him in the gut for the twentieth time, blood came spilling out of his mouth. Taehyung smirked at the boy writhing in pain and left because jin promised to make him pancakes as a late night snack.

Just two more hours then i get to meet my mate and get out of this hellhole, jungkook thought to himself as he laid on the cold ground, the wound on his abdomen was not bleeding as intensely as before. Tears slipped from his glossy eyes not because of the pain, the pain was nothing to him anymore but because of his hyungs cold, unloving attitude to him.

He wish he wasn't born as an omega, the weakest and the most disrespected class in the society who are used only for their bodies and producing babies. The other problem with him, other than being an omega was that he was taller than what an omega should be, infact he didnt have a single feature which a regular omega had except for a small waist. He had a six pack even though he never had the time to work out, biceps maybe even triceps, he didnt have those big butts or small shoulder but rather a wide chest and a bit of a broad shoulder.

The weirdest part of him was that he had eyes as black as the depths of the ocean but his hyungs or anyone saw it because he always wore contacts the colour of brown. His blood was also the darkest shade of red, no one knew about this either because the lighting makes it look a bit lighter.

The light in the living room shook him out of his thoughts as it turned on, his eyes widened in surprise as he saw jin and the other members walking in with a cake.

"Happy birthday to jungkookie, happy birthday to you," they all sang while jungkook just looked at them with confusion evident in his eyes. He looked at the clock and saw that it was twelve o clock which meant today was his birthday.

"Jungkook, blow the candles," namjoon told but jungkook didnt because he was scared, he didnt know what was happening, he didnt know why they were being so nice but his questions were answered as namjoon spoke.

"Since you wont blow it, I guess we will blow it for you then," namjoon told as he took a candle out of the cake and pressed it forcefully against jungkook's skin, he screamed as the wax dripped slowly down his arm.

"Why are you doing this, I have done nothing to you," jungkook sobbed, the place where Namjoon had burnt him was bleeding profusely now.

"You are an omega, that is what you have done wrong. You disgrace our group and now you are also our mate," jimin told with hatred laced in his tone, jungkook's eyes widened.

No, they cant be, jungkook thought frantically as he tried to deny reality.

"Don't worry because I, park jimin reject you as my mate," jungkook could feel his body burn a bit at jimin's rejection.

"I, Kim Namjoon, reject Jeon Jungkook as my mate,"

"I, Kim Seokjin, reject Jeon Jungkook as my mate,"

"I, min Yoongi, reject Jeon Jungkook as my mate,"

"I, jung Hoseok, reject Jeon Jungkook as my mate,"

"I, Kim Taehyung, reject Jeon Jungkook as my mate,"

Suga threw the cake on jungkook's face and then all of them left the room, jungkook let out a blood curling scream as pain shot up from every single fiber of his body. His eyes turned crimson red as his wolf side grieved, a single tear slipped from his tired eyes down his pale, caked up cheek. He rubbed all the cake of his face and threw the glass plate against the wall, it cracked into a million some even pierced into jungkook's skin but he couldn't care less about it.

The last thing he saw before sleep enveloped his body was the moon shining down upon him.