2 (rewritten)

Time skip of two years because i am super lazy.

It has been two years since namjoon, jin, taehyung, jimin, suga and hobi rejected jungkook, two years in which jungkook was tormented endlessly. The only thing which changed was that his hyungs actually left him some food but at the same time the only left him food is so that he could be strong enough to carry their child.

"Hyung, please stop," jungkook groaned as jimin kept on punching him, he was currently tied against the wall and acting as jimin's personal punching bag.

"What did i tell you to call me, slut," jimin growled as he karate kicked jungkook's abdomen.

"Master, please stop kicking me," jungkook pleaded, jimin kicked jungkook's groin before leaving him in the attic. Jungkook quietly shook from out of all the bounds on him and fell onto the floor. He hated this, he hated all of this, calling the his so- called hyungs as masters, wearing only a torn shirt and shorts. He hated it all.

He winced in pain as he clutched his head, jimin had given him a nasty cut their with his pocket knife. Jungkook threw all the bounds away and limped his way back to his room. Just as jungkook could open the door, he felt someone push him against the wall.

"Did I tell that you could fucking leave, whore," jimin yelled, jungkook quickly shook his head in fear.

"Use your words, cunt," jimin yelled as he harshly grabbed jungkook's hair, jungkook yelped in pain. The commotion was enough to garner the attention of the other hyungs.

"What happened jimin, what did this idiot do now," jin asked with a irritated tone, he hated being disturbed especially when he was cooking.

"Hyung, he left without my permission," jimin told as he released jungkook's hair which resulted in him hitting the wall.

"How should we punish him because he left his master with out permission," namjoon asked with a evil smirk, jungkook gulped as he tried to press himself into the wall as much as possible.

"Hyung, I know exactly what punishment to give him," taehyung told.

"Then what may that be, taehyung," jin asked as he got a hint of what would happen and his wolf side got quite excited.

"You know, what omegas are best at, right. Then I believe it is time for this slut," taehyung told as he harshly grabbed jungkook's jaw.

'no, please dont do this," jungkook pleaded as he knelt down his knees with his hands in the air.

"strip, bitch, or we will do it for you," jimin demanded.

Jungkook yelped as Hobi dragged him to the room and threw him on the bed.

(Time skip because I am not very comfortable with writing this scene so forgive me,)

"We will take you to an hospital tomorrow to check if you are pregnant or not," jin told and then all of them left the room. Jungkook felt dirty, there was blood and a white substance (i have no ideas what it is called😏 but now I know...). He quickly went to the bathroom and tried to scrub off all the dried up substances on him. Even after they were all gone he felt extremely dirty.

Jungkook slumped against the wall and covered his hands over his face while silently sobbing. He hated being weak and letting everyone have control over him, but most of all he hated being a fucking omega.

He slowly got up from the ground with shaky legs as his ass hurt like hell, he quickly threw the sheets away and changed the mattress into new ones. He laid down on the almost broken bed and tried to sleep.

I just hope I am not pregnant, jungkook thought to himself as his eyes finally closed.