3 (rewritten)

"Wake up, faggot," jimin growled, jungkook immediately woke up because he was almost practically yelling.

"Shut that noisy mouth of yours, cunt," jungkook growled back as he got up from the bed. He dont know what got into him, but if there was one thing for sure, the old Jungkook before all of this had sarcasm and anger problems. And it was still there. Where the hell were you when I needed you, anger, Jungkook asked himself as Jimin tried to hit Jungkook's head but failed because of his height.

"Wow, bitch got some confidence now, be grateful that you might be pregnant or else I would've punched the shit out of you," jimin told with a sharp tone.

"Well, I could say the same to you, dwarf," jungkook retorted back as he literally hovered above jimin.

"Whatever, omega. We go to the hospital in twenty minutes so get your pregnant ass ready," jimin told as he slapped jungkook's butt before leaving the room.

"Bitch," Jungkook grumbled out as he went into the bathroom and got ready. Within half an hour, he was out wearing faded jeans and a humongous shirt that said 'MATES SUCK'. He slightly snickered at the logo before going downstairs to meet the 'whores'.

"You are late," Jin told as he checked his Rolex.

"Shut your slutty mouth, grandpa. This man wanted a long bath and he got one," jungkook told in a bored tone, jin could feel his cheeks heating up because of the anger.

"What did you say to me, asshole," jin told in a slightly creepy voice.

"You got no ears, because I will gladly buy you a pair along with a brain, master," Jungkook told with a cocky face, jin threw a vase at the boy but he easily caught it and crushed it in his hands. Blood dripped ever so slowly from jungkook's hand, drop by drop it fell onto the wooden floor.

"What in the earth,"jin whispered to himself.

"And also, before we go, where is your other insane friend," Jungkook counted the number of psychopaths in house and found out that the horse faced man was missing.

"I am here," hobi's voice was heard as he joined the group.

"Lets go then," namjoon told, everyone climbed into the car with jungkook sitting in the back of the car. Within half an hour they reached the hospital and went to the said doctor they were assigned to.

"Patient name," doctor kian asked.

"Jeon Jungkook,"

"Date of birth,"

"1 September, 1997,"

"Is this the first time you guys did it or did you guys do it many times,"

"First,"

"Then there is more chances of him being pregnant. Mr.jeon, please come with me," the doctor told and jungkook followed him.

"Please take this test," dr.lee told as he gave jungkook a pregnancy test.

Half an hour later

"Congratulations, mr.jeon is pregnant," the doctor told as jungkook and the doctor came out from the room.

"Okay, so what should we do now," jimin asked with a slightly confused face.

"Just feed him, no need of any medicines." The doctor told, Which pregnant person wouldnt need medicine? namjoon thought to himself. It seemed a bit suspicious.

"Ok then we will take our leave now," suga told, jungkook and the doctor's eyes came in contact for about 5 seconds before looking away. They left the doctor's office and slowly went back to their car.

"Bitch got lucky, atleast we know where the confidence comes from," suga told out loud. The car came to a screeching halt as an old man stood in the middle of the highway. The man wore ragged clothes, torn slippers, had quite peculiar green eyes and a very tanned complexion. His hair was mussed out in either direction with random things stuck in it, even a tampon.

"Yo what up, old man," taehyung yelled from behind the wheel. Jungkook harshly pushed the other members out of the way before getting out of the car for some random reason which he, himself didnt understand. Maybe it was the sadness in the man's eyes calling out to him.

The old man slowly walked back slowly as Jungkook approached him, fear was quite evident on his face.

"Stay away from me, you bastard child," the old man screamed out and Jungkook stopped walking. "Your just gonna end of all us, do you know what the last one like you did. He killed my ancestors," he shrieked as nails dug into fresh flesh, drawing blood out. Jungkook glanced at the van and saw the members playing on their phones.

"Sir, I have no idea what you are talking about and if you excuse me, i will go back to the car," Jungkook told hesitantly but the man harshly grabbed his hand.

"I am warning you boy, you make the same mistake as him then you will die," the man told and Jungkook ran back to the car.

"YOU CAN KEEP ON RUNNING BOY, BUT YOU CAN NEVE HIDE BECAUSE THE KING WILL FIND YOU AND CUT YOUR TENDERLOINS INTO PIECES," the man screamed out as Jungkook jumped in the car and it drove away.
——————-

Sorry, for updating sooo late. Had a lot of school work.