30(rewritten)

"Looks like we reached a bit early," Jungkook commented, getting off his horse. He looked around. The land was barren. It was a good 20 kilometers from the capital. Jungkook could see the burning embers of the torches from the palace that stood proudly on top of a small hill, surrounded by the huts and houses. It wasn't exactly a good place to set up camp but the best option out of the current ones.

"Yeah, they should be here any moment," Taehyung told as he sat down next to Jungkook while drinking soju from a pitcher.

"Are you seriously trying to get wasted here?" Jungkook asked incredulously.

"Yep. If I get drunk enough, I might be able to be of some use," he told. Taehyung knew that Jungkook had lied to him about the fact that he had forgiven him. It was just way too obvious. But then, if Jungkook had lied to him, then why had Taehyung come along? Well, it was because what Jungkook had told back there was true. Taehyung could fight and he might as well put the skills into use instead of hiding like a coward just because of fear. 

He turned his head and looked towards the palace and sighed.

"Wait, I just noticed that you are growing a beard," Jungkook told with a laugh, putting his hand on Taehyung's chin and feeling it. It felt quite pokey and rough. Taehyung slightly smiled as Jungkook's soft hand went to his cheek. He put his hand over the other man's hand, wanting time to stop then and there.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asked, baffled by Taehyung's sudden romantic gesture.

"What are we?" He simply asked. Taehyung saw Jungkook's confused face becoming even more confused but he needed to know. He needed to know if they were friends or lovers or just people that happen to be mates.

"I dont know, Taehyung," Jungkook told after thinking for a while. "I like you, no doubt in that and obviously I don't see you as a brother or friend because I am attracted to you. But neither do I love you, hell I don't even love Yoongi to that extent though he has stuck by my side for years put together. I started to feel this way only recently so I am still trying to accept that I like you and the others. And also I don't see a future for us if you know what I mean. One of us is bound to die in this battle. It is inevitable,"

"What if none of us died? Would you consider it?" Tsehyung asked, he seemed almost desperate at this point but what Jungkook had told was true. If they ever got into that kind of relationship, something would always be missing. It would also be quite complicated because it is 6 men loving one man, and vice versa. It looked like as if their relationship wanst meant to be. But why was Jungkook so sure that one of them would die no matter what?

"Oh look, they are here," Jungkook exclaimed, seperating their intertwined hands. He got up and immediately attacked Yoongi with a bear hug. The elder male just patted Jungkook's back. Jungkook also hugged Jin and Hobi, shook hands with Jimin as they were still quite awkward around each other. Weirdly, Namjoon didnt even look at him in the eye. The man just told. " We need to talk." That made Jungkook almost pee in his pants. He wondered what he had done to anger Namjoon. Taehyung on the other hand just waved while drying the bottle of soju out.

The soldiers had started to set up camp where the capitol cant see. Injae came up to Jungkook and hugged him too. "Namjoon knows. I had to tell him so that he would take up the role," In-jae whispered into Jungkook's ear before breaking the hug. HIs eyes widened in shock.

"You chose him?"

"Yeah, he was the best fit for it, maybe even better than you. The skills he possesses is hard to find," In-Jae told and Jungkook nodded his head. She was right. From what he had seen, Namjoon had his heart in the right place.