23(rewritten)

"You were out of it," In-jae told. She and Jungkook were sitting in middle of the cave.

"What do you mean? And when are we going to start training," Jungkook asked.

"Yesterday, you were good at the table but there was something else in your eyes and I am pretty sure you didn't sleep well last night," she told.

"Fine, if you are miss know-it-all then why am I still seeing what I had seen when I had drunk the potion?" Jungkook asked in a slightly pissed off voice as he got up.

"That's not the potion, that's you. All these years you have been suppressing those memories and acting fine, the potion just triggered it. Come sit down, I want you to talk to me, we can skip training today," she told and Jungkook sat down.

"So what are you seeing, and don't dare to lie to me," In-jae told.

"I remember seeing my father scream as the guards pushed him into the boiling pot of water. He was later cooked and served as a dish to couple of starving omegas. I see my mum dead with blood staining her white gown. I see my sister suffering from a severe epileptic attack before falling down with foam coming out of her mouth-," Jungkook paused for a second as he squeezed his eyes shut and tried to stop himself from vomiting before continuing. "I hear Jin calling me the worst words. Jimin stripping me of my dignity. Namjoon kicking me continuously. Hoseok stabbing me over and over again. Taehyung slicing my chest open with a knife. Yoongi just standing there while this happened."

"And how old were you in your memories? How did you feel?" She asked. Jungkook hesitated but realized that his story would be out to her, whether it was today or tomorrow, talking or by potion.

"When my mother died I was easily three years old. My father was executed when I was five and my sister died the same day. Namjoon's parents took me in when I was 10 and I was presented as an 'omega' when I was sixteen, that was when the abuse started. I felt absolutely pathetic, angry and hurt. How could the people that took good care of me suddenly become abusive and treat me like a toy?"

"And do you plan on forgiving them? They once took good care of you, Jungkook. Are you going to throw the 6 years that they had cared for you down the drain because they had not treated you right for 4 years?" she asked.

"If you say it that way, I would've forgiven them as what you had said sounded like as if I was being childish. Those four years were absolutely horrible. Somethings can never be forgotten or forgiven," Jungkook told with anger evident in his tone.

"Now what are you feeling?"

"Anger,"

"Good, I want you to channel that anger and break this glass," she brought a pink glass and laid it on the floor between them.

"What do you mean? I cant break a glass like that," Jungkook mused.

"Focus on it Jungkook, use your will power and break it. Focus, let nothing distract you," she implored. Jungkook closed his eyes and for minutes put together nothing happened.

"Jungkook, you're not believing in it,"

"Obviously I am not. I still don't believe that I am a fricking royal bloodline wolf, a race of wolf that had died a century ago. I don't believe in it," Jungkook told.

"Then I don't believe that the people who had travelled with you had abused you. I think you just made in the entire story to get sympathy," she sneered.

"What are you talking about? I would never do that," Jungkook asked, voice filled with even more disbelief.

"I heard that the scars on you were all fake-," something cracked as Jungkook's eyes began to turn red but she kept on going.

"- I heard that your father had been executed because his needy, impatient son wanted a cupcake so he sto-,"

"SHUT UP!" Jungkook screamed as an invisible force threw In-jae against the wall. The pink glass broke into a million pieces as the ground cracked a bit underneath.

"Amazing,"In-jae whispered, she slightly winced as she got up.

"What? How? I didn-,"

"Shh, its ok. I didn't mean anything I said, I'm sorry but there was no other way," she told.

"You need those memories to be able to feel the extremity of emotions for now, just until you can master your powers. Have you been able to communicate with your wolf?"

"No. I only turned once,"

"Then we will focus on that the next time we meet." Jungkook slumped against the wall, extremely tired because that outburst had taken quite a lot from him.

"Whoa, who told you could sit down? You gotta train, my man," In-jae told.

"But you just told that I don't need-,"

"And since when did the student start talking back to the teacher," Jungkook was quiet. "Then get your ass on the field and starting running," and Jungkook took off without a second thought.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jin slouched in tiredness. Finally after lifting heavy weights for about an hour, he finally got to sit down for about ten minutes. He gulped down water as Jimin slumped next to him.

"You don't have a break now," Jin told in an accusing tone.

"Obviously not, I had to sneak away and it was easily because I am quite stealthy," Jimin told in a proud voice.

"Nah, you managed to sneak away because you are short AF," Jin teased.

"Oh shut up, I am only 7cm shorte- yoongi is taller than me only by a centimeter then why don't you make fun of him also," Jimin asked. Tired of being made fun of for his height.

"Infront of Yoongi, the savage cat, we are all scaredy cats, even you," Jin told.

"Jimin-ssi, get up and finish your laps," Jimin's trainer told, the younger boy grunted before getting up and going away. Jin tilted his head over to the field in which Jungkook would be training. He found himself often looking over there.

It was quite amusing to be honest. The younger boy would always be reluctantly exercising and shouting profanities, especially when he did weights. And today, he was doing pushups while In-jae sat on his back as she read a book.

"Why do I have to do all the hardwork?" he heard Jungkook ask in a distance. The lady didn't respond. And Jin smiled.

"Cute," he whispered under his breath before getting up and finishing the rest of the training for the day.

------------------------------------

Chanmin clenched his fists as he gulped the liquid. It burnt the inner of his throat as sparks made his body shiver violently.

"Can you feel it?" Luca asked.

"I can feel it," Chanmin told as he got up. He raised his right arm and made curled his fingers slowly, as if he was choking someone. Within moments, a soldier's body dropped down dead to the floor, his neck with an ugly bruise.

"If man cant defeat god, then only the devil can, can it not," Chanmin told, referring to the holy liquid he had just drunk. The blood of the moon goddess's second son, evil himself.

"How is plan b going?" Chanmin asked, sitting back on the throne though adrenaline was still pumping through his body. All he felt was superiority and power.

"Disastrously well."

---------------------------------

What do you think this "plan" is?

Anyways, I will explain why Chanmin was able to kill the man in the next chapter. Anticipate it.