5 (rewritten)

Jungkook groaned as he got up from the hard floor, his shirt was dripping with blood. He was surprised that he hadn't died yet due to the blood loss. He discarded the bloody article and slowly got up with a grunt. Thankfully, he saw a huge shirt that was laying in a cardboard box along with a rotting apple, gauze and a knife. He pocketed the knife in his jean's back pocket, and picked up the shirt.

He had completely forgotten about the mysterious tattoo until he had to tie the gauze over his wound. He traced the lines of gold in disbelief. It looked absolutely beautiful. It reminded him of his dad, both of them would sit under the starry skies and talk about swords and moons for hours put together.

He wrapped the gauze around his wound and wore the shirt which surprisingly smelt as if it had just been washed. The clothing was super and soft, to his astonishment. He felt a sudden pang in his heart as he remembered everything that had happened yesterday. I finally escaped them, Jungkook thought, though he didnt know if he was free of his chains yet. A 20 year-old bloodied, dirty omega alone without a mate beside him was dangerous. Many would think him to be a runaway prostitute and take him as a slave.

Jungkook slowly went out of the alley and onto the streets. There were many people out there. He almost burst of uwus after seeing a couple, a small, feminine male omega shyly give a kiss on the cheek to athletic-looking female . The alpha just ruffled the male's soft hair and gave a kiss to his lips, the poor omega turned red in his cheeks, ears and neck and she laughed. Jungkook shook out of his daze as someone rudely bumped against him.

"Watching where you are going, bitch," the man snarled out.

"You watch out, I was just standing, you regarded bastard," jungkook retorted, the man stopped in his tracks and faced jungkook. The boy felt fear take over but showed a slightly pissed off face. He couldnt afford to show fear in front of any alpha or beta here, or he might as well dig his own grave.

"Your an omega, arent you. I can see it from your wrist," the man pointed out, Jungkook looked at his wrist showing a small, red line. Every omega had it, alphas had a gold line and betas had a blue line. It was like a label telling what kind of werewolf you were. You werent born with it, but when you are born, the housewife would tattoo the line onto your hand ( colour depending if you are an alpha, beta or omega). It can only be removed with a certain herb that only the high priest of the lands has to access to, not even king can access it.

"Your an alpha, and I am an omega, so what. Dont think I am going to be scared of you just because you are an alpha," jungkook told as if he was stating a fact.

"You dont fear me? Its ok. I'll make you fear me, now," the man told as he cracked his knuckles. He landed a blow on Jungkook's nose but the boy just punched the man's stomach. Both of them stepped back for a minute, one clutching his stomach and one with a bloody nose. A crowd had formed around them, some taking videos, some just spectating and the others yelling comments, encouraging the man to beat up Jungkook. Jungkook knew that the society looked down upon omegas but he didnt know that they scorned them this much.

Both of them got into a fighting stance before running ahead. Fists met mid-air, Jungkook kicked the man once more but he caught his leg and overturned him. He hit the floor with a sickening thud but got back on his feet and pushed the man down. After a couple of blows were exchanged, both of them stepped back once. Jungkook had a black eye, bloody nose and scratches on his arm. ( the man was fighting like a feral animal). The alpha on the other hand had a couple of broken bones and an aching stomach. He was panting and clutching his stomach as if he had fallen down hard after running a marathon.

Taking advantage of the man's tiredness, Jungkook landed one fatal blow on the head and the man collapsed. The crowd muttered hateful words against Jungkook before they dispersed. And it was like as if nothing had even happened. Except for the man who laid there, on the brink of death, no one dared to help him as he was just defeated by an omega. It was a disgrace.

Jungkook groaned in pain as he leaned against the hard concrete wall. No one had come to help him either since he was an omega. Atleast that was what he thought until the same couple that he had seen before approached him.

"Hello sir, are you ok?" The woman asked as the small male gave him a handkerchief. He hesitantly took it and wiped the blood of his nose.

"I'm fine, if you are seeking for a fight then I am available tomorrow," jungkook told. The woman just let out a laugh that sounded like Christmas ringing, it was clear and endearing. Beautiful.

"I'm Elena and this is my wife, honey," she told as she held the boy's hand. He had big, wide eyes that held so much innocence. He looked extremely small in that big, pink shirt and tight pink shorts that showed off his amazing ass that any omega would kill for.

"He's pregnant, isn't he. Sorry if I am intruding, its none of my business anyway," Jungkook told slightly embarrassed as a pink hue spread across his cheeks.

"Nah, its fine," she looked at him closely," and you dont look like an omega either."

"I guess I am a special case but I am an omega," Jungkook told, he suddenly grunted as a pain shot up his spinal cord.

"Oh, how cruel of us. Do you want to perhaps stay in our house for a couple of hours until you heal," the woman asked and Jungkook hesitantly nodded his head as he squeezed the knife that was in his pocket.

———————

The next chap will probably be in bts pov.