Not an update, but it will come soon.......

Y'all, I am writing this update because of the new bts mv DYNAMITE and my opinion on it. Hate it if you want, and obviously I'll care but act as if I dont.😂

So, the mv was really beautiful, no doubt and their visuals were amazing. The atmosphere was quite lively and the lyrics, even though I dont think that it was the main focus, was quite uplifting even though the members didnt write it. It for sure was a very happy song as you see the members dancing and smiling, being themselves mainly.

I'll be honest but there was just to much of a chorus, and repetitive lines. But I dont care much for that cause it wasnt bts who wrote the song. If it was bts who wrote the song then I would be quite dissapointed but it wasnt. And also, how the hell was the song so catchy even though there was just too much chorus?

I really think more than the lyrics, it was bts who actually gave out that warm, happy vibe, seeing their smiles was what really made me happy and even hearing their voices even though there was a touch of digital effects ( autotune was quite minimal, it was mostly the effects cause their voices didnt sound robotic or else why the hell am i feeling so happy) . Especially when Jin's eyes literally glittered when he looked at the camera, suga's gummy smile (I'm melting), jungkook's bunny teethed smile and slightly long hair, taehyung's smirk at the end, namjoon in blue hair, hobi wearing glasses while looking hot and jimin's angelic smile. Without them singing or being in the mv, i think it would've been just a normal song.

And now we get to the hard part, the line distribution. I swear, one day Jin will start Jinhit entertainment and bts would debut under his company ( i cant imagine bts together with out worldwide handsome), and there would be equal line distribution, the only rule in the company is that namjoon is not allowed to go to the kitchen. Bighit gotta be more fair when it comes to this but at the same time, it is only a b-side (in the album) and not the main track. Also suga, j-hope, rm and tae also got less lines, so that also is not quite fair.

I have also been reading a lot of the comments that are hating against jungkook especially cause he had the most lines. Shit like "attention whore," and some other fucked up stuff, what was more heartbreaking was that even couple of armies were also saying this. They were acting as if Jungkook was the one who did the line distribution and took most of the lines for himself. You cant blame him because bts just got the demo and they had to sing it, they were barely involved in the making ( i guess) and only had to sing it.

I feel like these days, jungkook is becoming a display item with a very expensive price for the managers of bts, cause he has a good voice, body, dancing skills and a huge fan base. Cause he is being put first and foremost than the other members but only in promotions. I also feel like as if bighit has also been neglecting bts a bit because there has been too much focus on txt and i-land ( no hate, but I get a teaser for something or a video once in three days, whereas in for bts I get a video once in four days for something that had happened months ago, obviously when it is not comeback time).

I think these recent managers  ( couple of them are nice especially that manager that has been with bts for quite a while) are a bit too controlling, especially when it comes to taehyung and jungkook ( man, that vlive, taehyung literally had to ask the managers if he wanted to something and the number of eye rolls got me cracking. Jungkook was also quite weird as he kept on looking behind the camera as if he was asking for permission. That vlive was so awkward, even jin and namjoon's was more free and casual). Also there was always a I have been going through old videos and the newer ones, and jungkook has been a bit more quieter than usual, only when the spotlight is on him then he goes on to crack a joke (but only recently).

If I was Jungkook, I would've probably lost myself a long time because the number of hate I would be getting for having a lot of lines, getting tattoos to show how much I loves armies and a couple of quotes, trying out long hair because I wanted to try something new, getting into a minor car crash which is bound to happen to someone atleast once in their life, going to bar in a place that wasnt even under lockdown and also being accused of dating a girl who was his friend just because he gave her a back hug. Especially getting all that hate after working hard since he was thirteen or fourteen ( he debuted at 15), leaving his family and barely meeting them. I would've been really depressed, infact if I was any of the members, I would have been very, very depressed despite the huge fan base, because everything would be just too overwhelming. In all reality, if you look at this way, bts actually have only each other cause their parents are somewhere else, bangpd is busy doing other things and fans come and go though they promise to be there forever. And also they arent allowed to date or get married cause toxic fans and haters will immediately break them up.

In conclusion: Jin is gonna start a new entertainment where everyone can be what they wanna be and it is gonna be even more bigger than bighit entertainment. And there will be no more price tags on the members, they all will be equally loved.