20(rewritten)

Jeonghan was dead. Jimin was on the brink of death as there were cuts on his wrist. Taehyung was clenching his jaw in pain as there was a bloody gash across his chest. Jin was panicking as he saw all the blood. And jungkook was missing.

"How the fuck did this happen?" Jin shrieked as he immediately bandaged jimin's wrist with a torn piece of his cloth.

"It's that brat. Jungkook. I should've known he was a fucking manipulator," namjoon snarled.

"We shouldnt have trusted that bitch," jin told with a frustrated face.

Yoongi who was a bit surprised that jungkook had gone this far to take out his revenge, stood up.

"Why are y'all surprised that jungkook did this? In the end of the day, he is what he is because of you, motherfuckers. You literally stole his childhood and still are rude to him and you, bitches expect him to be all pally with you. Our main focus now shouldn't be who hurt taehyung, jimin and killed jeongan because it is quite obvious that it was jungkook. We should be focusing on healing them so they don't die of infection or blood loss. As for jeonghan, just bury him somewhere. That bitch was always shady, it is better that he is dead," yoongi huffed out. They pushed the boat towards land before getting off. They hid jeonghan's body somewhere before starting off to a village that was closely.

_--------------------

"Everybody say no. No no no no no. Nonononono. Noninoninoninoninonino-," jungkook sang in an opera voice before being rudely interrupted.

"Shut up," a soldier told as he harshly pulled at the chains that were attached to jungkook's neck, legs and arms. They could never be too careful when it came to a dangerous person like jungkook who is in possession of dark powers.

"No you shut up. You guys are so boring that I feel like I should lighten up the mood with my amazing singing or perhaps do you want some dancing?" Jungkook asked in the most innocent tone before busting some stupid moves while singing "no more dream" in the most annoying noise he could make.

"Oh someone shut him up," the head of the soldiers commanded as he rubbed his head to stop the forming headache. One of the men hit jungkook's neck with the hilt of the sword and the boy fell onto the floor. After a few minutes of pretending to be unconscious, he opened both his eyes and got up.

"You hit like a baby, let me show you how it is actually done" jungkook commented as he cracked his neck. He took his chained hands before hitting the closest neck and the man collapsed down to the floor, dead.

"What the fuck!" The head guy exclaimed in horror.

"I was just demonstrating how is it done, you doughnut. Fartface, do you know how to do it now," jungkook asked in his teacher tone. The scared guy just nodded his head as he silently peed in his pants.

"Then fucking demonstrate it, fartface," jungkook told as he bared his neck. The man slowly stepped forward before hitting jungkook's neck with all the strength he had, jungkook didn't even move a milimeter.

"Better but still disappointing. Probably if it happens on you then you will learn better," jungkook told before breaking the man's neck.

"How many of our men will you kill before you are satisfied," the leader asked, slightly worried about jungkook's capabilities. He had killed two men while being chained entirely.

"It's not my fault your men are pathetic, you plank," jungkook sneered. He heard a familiar chatter of voices in a distance and he immediately recognised it.

"Looks like the deer walked right into the lion's den," jungkook whistled. The men immediately froze.

"Man, chanmin, your king is being protected by a bunch of pussies," jungkook teased. The leader of the team had it. He sauntered over to jungkook to slap him but never made it because of the boy's goddamn foot that tripped him and he hit his head against a rock that killed him.

"Anyone want to stay over for more drama," jungkook asked but there was no one left except for three dead bodies.

Jungkook hopped over to the source of sound and saw all the members. Taehyung's chest and jimin's wrist were wrapped in bandages.

"Hey, my homies," jungkook called out before hopping a little bit more further.

"Stay right where you are, you bitch," namjoon snarled out.

"A bit overemotional after I boobooed those little sadists. Man up, egghead," jungkook rolled his eyes. Jin had to refrain jimin from jumping on jungkook.

"What you did was wrong," Jin told in a mature voice.

"What I did was wrong? What I did is called payback, you idiot sandwich. All those years when I was starved and abused by you guys, mainly by those two bandaged fuckers, you all just walked by,"

"Still that-," hobi started.

"I know what you are going to say but do you have any rights to especially when you stabbed me. For one moment you guys live in my world and you can't even handle it. What strong people you are," jungkook told sarcastically. Yoongi didn't say anything because he knew he would always be on jungkook's side. Though what the boy did was slightly extreme, they needed to get their heads out of their asses and bleed till they know their mistakes. Taehyung was also quiet because he realised his mistakes over the past many years. He remember cutting jungkook's chest when he was around 15 years old and the same thing happened today to him, but the other way around.

"Oh and jimin, you are weaker than I thought because the knife barely even touched your vein," jungkook snickered. The boy blushed red in embarrassment.

"I-,"

"Enough of this, where the hell did you go, jungkook?" Taehyung asked in a soft voice which surprised the all of them including jungkook.

"Well, I remember killing jeonghan and cutting you guys up but then suddenly something pulled me into the water and when I woke up, I was fricking chained and I still am. Then I scared those cats who chained me and some r-rated shit happened," jungkook told.

"You mean se,"

"Wow, hold your horses cowboy. I killed some people. I know better than to have sex with dead bodies. That's gross and something I should try when I am horny in the middle of a pile of dead bodies," jungkook told. Everyone just scrunched their nose in disgust. Yoongi removed the chains of jungkook.

"Anyways where the fuck is this?" Jungkook asked as he threw the chains away.

"Middle of shithole, some place known for their amazing dirty drinking water. We should get back on path if we are gonna kills some royal ass," yoongi told and everyone nodded their heads.

-----------------

"You found something," chanmin asked with raised eyebrows.

"Yes your highness. And if it what I think it is, then jungkook has no chance against you as you will be greater than god," Luca told as he rubbed his hands together like how those villains from movies do when they come up with a plan.

"That's amazing but don't ever do that again. Only I can pull that off," chanmin told.

----------------+

"No one ever messes with me." A man growled out as he climbed out from the bushes.