25(rewritten)

"We only need 25 men of yours," Hae-sik told as he spoke to the tribe leader. The tribe was known as the Go-an tribe and they originated from outside the kingdom too.

"Ok, so brief me on this 'plan' of yours then I will decide," The tribe leader, Han-Douyin told.

"Well, we will divide our group of 100 men along with yours into two. Each group will carry out a secret ambush on the northern and southern provinces of the kingdom. Once we have control over them, we will decide the further steps needed to be taken," Hae-sik told. Before Han-Douyin could speak, Jungkook spoke.

"About that, I was wondering if I could take out the northern province by myself," Jungkook asked.

"And who do you think you are?" Han-Douyin asked, no trace of mockery or sarcasm.

"I am a person that is capable of taking out the northern province by himself," Jungkook told back.

"Are you sure you can do it? We cant have you dying right now," Hae-sik told in a serious tone. Jungkook took a quick glance at In-jae who nodded her head.

"Yeah. You cant defeat the southern province with only fifty men whereas in I have the upper hand and can disintegrate the northern province with the snap of my fingers. And the southern province is bigger and more guarded than its northern counterpart," Jungkook told, his fists balled.

"Then we shall do that," Hae-sik told and Han-Douyin hesitantly nodded his head.

"Ah, I forgot to introduce you. Douyin, this is our bloodline alpha, Jeon Jungkook," Hae-sik told as both the men shook their hands.

"A pleasure to meet you," Han Douyin told and Jungkook told the same thing.

"Since night nearing, we have to leave soon. Everyone, start gathering the necessities and prepare to leave," Hae-sik commanded and everyone left to their stations.

-------------------------------

Jungkook was packing a whole lot of food into his backpack just incase he got hungry. Namjoon had gone into the weapon's room.

"Jungkook,"

"Oh yoongi, what are you doing here?" Jungkook asked, pleasantly surprised. Yoongi bit his lip and clenched his fists. It was either now or never.

"I needed to get something off my shoulders before it becomes permanent and I regret it," Yoongi told. Jungkook looked at the elder male suspiciously as both of them sat on the bed.

"You have a son?"

"Wait! Why do you think I have a son out there?" Yoongi asked, flabbergasted.

"Anyways, you were saying," Jungkook immediately diverted. Yoongi sighed before taking both of Jungkook's hands in his.

"I like you a lot," Yoongi confessed as Jungkook's eyes widened. He saw pity filling Jungkook's dark orbs and knew that the feeling wasn't mutual. He got up, back facing the younger's sad face and slowly went away. Tears only clouded his eyes but didn't fall down. He shouldn't have expected anything else because in the end of the day he just stood by while Jungkook was tortured cruelly.

Jungkook looked at Yoongi's retreating figure. The elder male didn't even let him respond to his confession.

"Yoongi," Jungkook exclaimed, the elder immediately turned around. Fuck it, Jungkook thought before pulling Yoongi by his waist and kissing him. Yoongi almost immediately responded and pinned Jungkook on the bed. The younger boy's hands went from the other male's waist to his neck.

Both of them broke away and Jungkook laid his head on Yoongi's chest.

"Don't die," Jungkook told, referring to the expedition that was going to take place soon.

"You should be the not dying. Taking an entire province by yourself. What were you thinking? Anyways, what do you say about what I had told," Yoongi asked cupping the boy's soft cheeks.

"I say I like you too," he told with his nose scrunched.

"I have to got now, we have to leave soon," Yoongi told as he pecked Jungkook's nose and then left.

--------------------------------

next chap will be longer. I had a writer's block.