Chapter One:

**Disclaimer: Unless stated otherwise I own none of the art used in this fan fiction. I also do not My Hero Academia or the characters that are in the original story. All rights go to their actual owners.**

I'm going to start the story when Izuku manifests his mother's quirk, go to when his manifests All for One, and then jump to Izuku in middle school. Just so that none of you get confused. His telekinesis quirk is stronger than his mother's, which is important. Also isn't that picture just adorable?

Third Person POV:

"Wow Kaachan! Your quirk is so cool, I hope my quirk is that cool!" said a six year old Izuku Midoriya. He and his friend Katsuki Bakugou were walking through the woods on their way to hunt a nearby river for fish and frogs.

"Ha! It doesn't matter what your quirk is Deku! It'll never be as cool as mine!" Just to demonstrate his power Katsuki lifted his right hand and gave off a little explosion. "I'm going to be the number one hero, even better than All Might!" Katsuki turned around and started walking backwards. "You can only hope your quirk is half as cool as mine!" Suddenly Katsuki tripped and fell into a fast moving river and started to move down stream quickly.

Izuku panicked. He ran down the bank of the river. "Kaachan!" he yelled. He was scared, what if his friend died, what would he tell their parents? Auntie Mitsuki would kill him. Suddenly Katsuki was lifted out of the water and began to float towards the bank to safety. As soon as he touched the land he started coughing up water and held onto his stomach in pain. "Kaachan, are you okay!"

"I'm fine Deku, but you got your quirk!" Katsuki said once he was done coughing.

"I-I did?"

"Yeah, you saved me Deku!"

"I did?! I mean, yeah I did didn't I?" Izuku smiled. "Was I cool?"

(After the boys returned home)

"Mommy, guess what, guess what?" Izuku said jumping on the couch wearing his favorite All Might onesie.

"What, dear?" asked his mom, who was making katsudon.

"Today, when Kaachan and I were playing, I got my quirk!"

"Really?"

"Yeah, Kaachan fell into the river, and I thought he was going to drown, but then I made him float in the air, and I saved him!" Deku couldn't stop bouncing as he spoke.

"That's wonderful, Izuku!" his mother walked over and gave him a hug. "Why don't we invite Katsuki-kun and go out for ice cream tomorrow to celebrate?"

"Yeah!"

(the next day)

Izuku and his mother were joyfully laughing as the walked home from their ice cream party with Katsuki and his mother. A man in a black hoodie followed them to the apartment, and as soon as Inko turned the key in the lock and opened the door the man stepped forward, a knife instantly at the base of her spine.

"No funny buisness, you hear me? Both you and the kid are going to do exactly as I say or I'll kill you both. Understand?" The man's hot breath enveloped Inko's neck as he spoke. Izuku stared horrified at the man, frozen in shock. Inko nodded.

"Good, now you're going to hand me your phone, and the kid's too, and let me in, then you're both going to sit on the couch nice and quiet like, while I take what I want. If I think you so much as thought of causing problems for me, I'll kill you both, slowly and agonizingly painfully. Are we clear?" Inko nodded again before handing the man both hers and Izuku's phones, and walking inside. The blade wasn't removed from her back until the door was closed and locked and both mother and son were sitting on the couch.