12 | Shenanigans at the Guild⚙️

Start from the beginning

The rest of the day everyone but me, Levy, Lucy, Mirajane, Wendy, and Coconut Lady were sitting out because WE DIDN'T BREAK THE WALL, or try to. (*COUGH COUGH* bixslow, Freed, & elfman *COUGH COUGH*)
Gray was also out, but only because Wendy was helping get the dye out.

I watched how Wendy got the dye out, so I could potentially get rid of hair dye if I were to POTENTIALLY dye my hair salmon like dad.

"Hey Shoto." Levy tapped my shoulder.
"Oh, uh, yes Levy?" I responded.
"You've been in FairyTail for three months now, hows it going for you?" Lucy answered for Levy, and Levy smiled curiously.

'Levy is pure. But how come Gajeel, a.k.a kirishima 3.0 but angry, are in a relationship? I'm not gonna ask I'm just wondering- ok yeah I'm going to ask.'

"Honestly, it's been, one of the fun filled months I've ever had in my life. Besides that one time when I was near certain death. But that was in the past." I replied, while casually drinking expresso. Last night I couldn't fit a wink of sleep due to my dad's loud snoring.

They both looked at me with concern before hesitantly asking in unison "H-how so?"

"I'll tell you, But first, Levy, you have to tell me how and why you love Gajeel. And Lucy,how you and dad aren't married yet. You two bicker like a married couple... well based on YouTube videos" I muttered the last parts.

They both lit up in red. They looked like tomatoes gone horribly wrong and on steroids.

"U-uh-UWAH!?" They Both squealed in unison, falling over and rolling on the floor.

"Uuuhhhh, Wendy...." I hesitantly called.

"Yes Sho?" She replied.

"Sorry if this is asking to much, but could you use your healing magic on Lucy and Levy? I think I broke them..." Soa sat on top of my head looking at them with pure concern, while making confused noises.

"Uh.... I don't think I can heal that, plus I got my hands full- sorry Lucy and Levy!" Wendy nervously chuckled.

Levy and Lucy kept squealing like pigs, while I drank my expresso.

.
..
...
.....
...
..
.
"Sho."

"Sho."

"SHO!"

"Huh, What? What's happening?" I mumbled out, rubbing my eyes open, and sitting up to look around.

Dad was right beside me, his hand on my shoulder, holding a horse size portion of meat that I've grown accustomed to.

"I thought I'd wake you up for dinner. You fell asleep at the guild hall, and Lucy was broken, so I had to drag you and Soa ALL THE WAY HERE WHILE CARRYING HAPPY! No big deal" dad explained.

I nodded groggily eating my food as dad told me stories about his past, and his own father Igneel. I can't put my finger on it but I feel like I've seen Igneel before despite not knowing how he looked like.

I felt something prickling at my neck, as I ate.

Soa and Happy were eating fish, singing a horribly out of tune song that hurt my ears. Usually my ears weren't this sensitive. I also noticed my nail and teeth have grown sharper, along with a keen smell, taste, and hearing.

I could see why dad loved meat so much now. My mouth was bursting with flavors that almost felt like a physical version of emotions. And they were all good!

Bad thing about having shaper nails is that when I go to scratch itches I break skin.

Dad finished before me, flopped over and started snoring.

Happy soon followed.

It was just me and Soa.

I soon finished my serving. Deciding to turn off the fire like dad does. By eating it.
BECAUSE WHY NOT.

To my surprise, it actually worked. It tastes like chicken 'no offense Soa'

'No offense taken Shoto.' I heard a reply in my mind. I looked at Soa with wide eyes.

'You can talk?' I thoughtfully questioned the voice.

'No but I can telepathically talk to you.' A voice responded.

'Woah!'

'Time to go to sleep.' Soa yawned.

'But I don't wanna! We got so much to-'

'Sleep first, Talk later. I'm to tired, singing made me sleepy...' Soa yawned again.

I nodded, and laid down, thoughts raving thru my mind, as Soa waddled to me and curled up in my scarf.

'Goodnight Sho...'
'Night Soa.'